Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Idea to get KG
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
BuLLzDoMaIn
If twloves trade KG they wanna rebuild

So how about traden both our1st rounders along with sweet and Duhon ??

They can graft Rudy and IDC who else

They can have
Duhon
Davis
Rudy
Sweet
Whocares
ZoomSlowik
First off, KG is basically going to have to demand a trade for them to deal him. Second, we're almost certainly going to have to give up at least one key player (ie Hinrich, Deng, Gordon, or Chandler).
RememberThe90's
We would have to include Chandler to offset the contract dollars(I would have no problem with this)

and both picks this year and 1 of these players(Noc, Deng, or Gordon)
JPargo
lol five scrubs (accept duhon) for KG. I doubt the T-Wolves even repond to paxon about this
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Apr 23 2006, 08:05 PM)
We would have to include Chandler to offset the contract dollars(I would have no problem with this)

they can have chandler. in fact, please, take chandler. We can unload that heinous contract and grab an all star low post player in the process.

I wouldnt give up any other those guys...id give up hinrich before noch, deng or gordon...to me, those guys are untradeable.
BuLLzDoMaIn
it was just an idea ,, lol

i dont wanna trade Gordon Dend Or Kirk
RememberThe90's
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Apr 23 2006, 08:29 PM)
they can have chandler. in fact, please, take chandler. We can unload that heinous contract and grab an all star low post player in the process.

I wouldnt give up any other those guys...id give up hinrich before noch, deng or gordon...to me, those guys are untradeable.

I dunno if I Minnesotta offered Garnett for our picks and
Chandler + Noc I might have to do it. And pick up Antonio Davis back
up this offseason. This is not a bad lineup

PG Hinrich
SG Gordon
SF Deng
PF Garnett
C Davis

Of course we will lose some depth but that lineup could get us to the Finals
I truley believe this. Then there is a good chance the Knicks will suck next
year to so in the 07 draft we could be in position to get our future Center..Greg
Oden.

Ohh a man can dream can't he!
cool.gif
The Gladiator
Ill pass... Garnett is getting old and his Knees are terrible after all those years from running the floor. Id rather spend a draft pick on a much Younger PF.
RememberThe90's
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 23 2006, 09:19 PM)
Ill pass... Garnett is getting old and his Knees are terrible after all those years from running the floor. Id rather spend a draft pick on a much Younger PF.

He's 29?

huh.gif

He has 5-6 all start years left in him in my opinion.

And who's to say that whoever we draft in June wil amount to anything?

Seriously I think Bulls fans are scared of having a "true star" on this team.
ChWRoCk2
Id rather keep the youth, i dont want KG.
BuLLzDoMaIn
Think about it. KG never had a team. Just think what he could do with players like Kirk Ben and Deng. And Kg can make the bulls that much better.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Apr 23 2006, 07:53 PM)
First off, KG is basically going to have to demand a trade for them to deal him. Second, we're almost certainly going to have to give up at least one key player (ie Hinrich, Deng, Gordon, or Chandler).

And probably more like two starters, plus the draft picks.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Apr 23 2006, 08:05 PM)

The Bulls are $20 million under the cap, they could do a deal without the money matching up.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Apr 23 2006, 09:22 PM)
He's 29?

huh.gif

He has 5-6 all start years left in him in my opinion.

And who's to say that whoever we draft in June wil amount to anything?

Seriously I think Bulls fans are scared of having a "true star" on this team.

He has also been playing in the NBA for 11 years now, logging heavy minutes for 8 of them. In NBA terms his body is probably more like 34-35 years old.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 24 2006, 07:30 AM)
He has also been playing in the NBA for 11 years now, logging heavy minutes for 8 of them. In NBA terms his body is probably more like 34-35 years old.

I'd still say he has at least 3 All-star or near-All-star seasons left.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Apr 24 2006, 08:35 AM)
I'd still say he has at least 3 All-star or near-All-star seasons left.

I wouldn't argue with that... Its just misleading to say that Kevin Garnett is 29 years old and leave it at that...
BullsFan123
No way we end up trading chandler.... Minnesota would not take him and his contract.... and if we want KG, we would most likely end up trading 1, but most likely 2, of our core guys, kirk, ben, luol, noc, and our draft picks... Ur giving up too much if u ask me....
The Gladiator
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 24 2006, 07:30 AM)

Exactly, he has BAD KNEES PEOPLE!! Do you know what happens when you have bad knees? It makes it harder to run the floor, KG will be like Kenyon Martin maybe next year or sometime in the near future. He wont be able to play all 82 games. And yes, hes been playing in the league for 12 years now and hes definatley on his way down of his career. Id say he will play for 3-4 more years but his numbers will drop a ton.
nitetrain8601
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 24 2006, 07:29 AM)
The Bulls are $20 million under the cap, they could do a deal without the money matching up.

15 which means they would just have to include a draft pick and any player they want that's not named Schenscher.
Chisoxfn
I have zero problem giving up Chandler, Duhon, and our draft picks. However, I don't think that would be enough. I'd even give up Chandler/Duhon and our 1st draft pick for Jermaine O'Neal. Than use our 2nd draft pick on a big that falls (Bryant or someone else) and than use our cap room to add our low post depth.

I am officially annoiting Chandler OVERPAID and a player I have ZERO problem moving for a more all around big.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.