Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chicago Bulls (Jordan-era) Radio broadcast games
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Jordan_Guy
Hey there,

This is a strange (sort of) request, but I am trying to source ANY Jordan-era Chicago Bulls radio broadcasts. I do not even know WHERE to start or how to find out or who to direct the question to.

If anyone can please assist or direct me to the appropriate forum or person / website, etc, I would be most appreciative.

I know that Neil Funk was the main man back then, and tiny bits and pieces of Bulls Radio broadcasts are edited into video clips of Jordan and the Bulls, but I never knew how to obtain copies of these broadcasts.

I really hope they were archived, or at least some of them - really looking forward to any discussion this thread generates.

Kind regards,

Jordan_Guy
AUSTRALIA
Steve9347
QUOTE (Jordan_Guy @ May 19 2008, 06:29 AM) *
Hey there,

This is a strange (sort of) request, but I am trying to source ANY Jordan-era Chicago Bulls radio broadcasts. I do not even know WHERE to start or how to find out or who to direct the question to.

If anyone can please assist or direct me to the appropriate forum or person / website, etc, I would be most appreciative.

I know that Neil Funk was the main man back then, and tiny bits and pieces of Bulls Radio broadcasts are edited into video clips of Jordan and the Bulls, but I never knew how to obtain copies of these broadcasts.

I really hope they were archived, or at least some of them - really looking forward to any discussion this thread generates.

Kind regards,

Jordan_Guy
AUSTRALIA

Hey Jordan_Guy, I know you were looking before and posted this... I don't think this is the appropriate area to try to secure them. I would contact whatever station broadcasted those games back then WBBM?? I'm unsure who it was though.

Good luck.
SoxFan1
Yeah, like Steve said, I'd try and search any radio station archives and get in touch with someone that works at the station. I'm sure you could find some clips off a Google search too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.