Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everybody's Talkin' about who to take with the 1st
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Wanne
Couple of guys jump out at me. I know I'm basing this on taking Rose 1st (regardless)...

but my choices would be

2a. DJ White
2b. Hendrix
2c. Joey Dorsey

Not sure if DJ will be there...but for as much as I dislike Indiana...I've always admired his game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I'd love to have Joey Dorsey, but I think he'd spend atleast his first year in the NBDL.
DutheDoduhon21
i'd like to have mario chalmers, would mbah a moute still be there?
dasox24
I like James Gist (PF, Maryland), Shan Foster (SG, Vanderbilt), DeVon Hardin (PF, Cal), Sonny Weems (SG, Arkansas), Kyle Weaver (PG, Wash St), DJ White, and Joey Dorsey... Yeah, it's a lot of guys, but I'd be happy with drafting any of them. Oh, and George Hill out of IUPUI would be very intriguing as well.
soxfan3530
I would love to have CDR, Bill Walker or DJ White.
dasox24
QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jun 17 2008, 08:43 PM) *
I would love to have CDR, Bill Walker or DJ White.

CDR would be great, but he'll be long gone... I could see CDR being a Richard Hamilton-type and would love to have him on the Bulls. Maybe if we trade Hinrich/Gordon/Hughes/etc. and nab a late 1st rounder in the process, he'd be a very good selection.
eddog2
Not sure if these guys will be there but I'd love to draft one of these guys in this order

1) Jason Thompson
2) Bill Walker
3) DJ White
4) Dorsey
5) Joe Crawford
bulls91
Should the bulls still risk taking Walker even after he hurt his knee pretty bad in a workout with the golden state? His knees are already in bad enough shape having two surgery's already on one knee.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Jun 17 2008, 09:41 PM) *
Should the bulls still risk taking Walker even after he hurt his knee pretty bad in a workout with the golden state? His knees are already in bad enough shape having two surgery's already on one knee.

For a 2nd round pick, I think these are the sorts of guys you should target...guys who have a decent amount of potential but who have fallen for one reason or another. For example, JamesOn Curry last year...potentially much higher pick, fell due to a personal issue. They don't always work out, but it's the bloody 2nd round, if the pick blows up, meh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.