Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ***Official STFU Stacey King Thread***
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
ben jordan
EVERYTHING is a foul according to him. If I'm a Bulls fan and I'm getting annoyed by his constant remarks, I can't imagine what Heat fans would think if they heard this guy. Get him out of here!
SleepyWhiteSox
I've got it on tnt.

I really don't like our own announcers.
Brian
Agreed. I just posted in the game thread that I like the new voice but he is too much of a homer asking for calls and such.
ben jordan
But I love old Red. He knows the game so well and only complains when necessary. Stacey King is just obnoxious. Wayne Laravey (spelling is wayyy off there) was a great announcer, John Doore or whatever is just boring.
Chisoxfn
I'm happy watching it on TNT. Plus its the only way I can get the game on high def since I live in Cali.
Brian
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 24 2006, 06:42 PM)
I'm happy watching it on TNT. Plus its the only way I can get the game on high def since I live in Cali.

Snob.
madisonsmadhouse
Stacey King had a point, but someone needs to tell him that you can only do so much whining as a broadbaster. It gets to a point where it is detremental to the quailty of the broadbast, and it takes away from the actual game being played.
Da Bulls 88
I enjoy it. He cracks me up.....ha ha. biggrin.gif
ChWRoCk2
TNT is the way to go announcers were fine and better picture
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 24 2006, 06:36 PM)
I've got it on tnt.

I really don't like our own announcers.

You listened to Walton? ohmy.gif

I'd most likely opt for a Darrin Jackson/Chris Singleton duo as opposed to that dude.
hammerhead johnson
I'm impressed with Stacey King. He's a damn good analyst, but he needs to talk less, especially when it comes to "supposed fouls" or whatever. Plenty of spiff is going to go uncalled. Otherwise, the NBA would basically be a free-throw shooting contest. And umm, Chandler has no upside in that particular area. biggrin.gif
Roche
Am I the only one who enjoy's Stacey King talking? He makes the game much more exciting. No offense to my main man Johnny Red Kerr & Tom Dore.
madisonsmadhouse
Stacy King was great tonight... He quit the bitching and really stole the broadcast.
kyyle23
Stacey King had the same effect that Pippen had last year. He adds in-game experience and he sees things that Dore and Kerr miss nowadays. And he has a really good sense of humor.

Im going to say it again, Tom Dore says "Giant Killer" so many times he makes my ears bleed. He needs to come up with some new stuff, because it is bad and redundant.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 27 2006, 09:26 PM)
Stacey King had the same effect that Pippen had last year. He adds in-game experience and he sees things that Dore and Kerr miss nowadays. And he has a really good sense of humor.

Im going to say it again, Tom Dore says "Giant Killer" so many times he makes my ears bleed. He needs to come up with some new stuff, because it is bad and redundant.

Except King has a voice and personality for broadcasting... Pippen just had such a monotone voice it was hard to listen to hear what he was actually saying. King has the makings of an excellent broadcaster, once he gets taught not to dwell on a specific thing for too long. Fouls are an excellent example, yeah we were getting shafted, but their was a game going on he was missing... move on.
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 28 2006, 06:02 AM)
Except King has a voice and personality for broadcasting... Pippen just had such a monotone voice it was hard to listen to hear what he was actually saying. King has the makings of an excellent broadcaster, once he gets taught not to dwell on a specific thing for too long. Fouls are an excellent example, yeah we were getting shafted, but their was a game going on he was missing... move on.

PIP <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.