Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How many moves will Paxson make this offseason?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Resigning Gordon and Deng does count in regards to this poll FYI.
Chisoxfn
The Bulls will resign Deng and Gordon (2 Moves) plus make at least one trade (possibly two, involving a combination of Hinrich/Gooden/Nocioni/Hughes) and bring in a veteran free agent. Which puts my guess somewhere between 4 and 5 moves.
eddog2
The Bulls will re-sign Deng (1) and if we are lucky they wiill re-sign Gordon (2). Then they'll add a crappy free agent with the MLE (3).

So 2 to 3 deals. I don't think Paxson is going to do much. I think around the trade deadline or before you will see Kirk Gooden and possibly Nocioni shipped out for something. Hopefully something great. But I don't think that will happen this summer.
SoxFan1
Re-sign Deng and Gordon, make 1 trade and sign 1 FA. So four, or in regard to this thread, 2.
DutheDoduhon21
oh i didnt read the thread before i voted i didnt include signing lu and gordon in my vote, so instead of 1 i think 3.
dasox24
I went with 4, but I kinda hope it's 5. Other than re-signing Deng and Gordon, that would mean 2 trades and a FA signing, or vice-versa...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.