Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Las Vegas Summer League
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Halftime: Warriors 40, Sixers 38. Anthony Randolph is pacing Golden State with 16 points on 6-for-10 shooting, while Thaddeus Young has 11 on 4-of-7 for Philly.

Randolph is playing with a ton of confidence. He just knocked down a jumper he had no business making and he has pulled down four rebounds. Although he was just called for a charge, he has shown the ability to put the ball on the floor and get to the cup.

With just over four minutes left to play and the Warriors up six, they may as well clear the floor and let Randolph and Young play one-on-one. Randolph just came down and fed his teammate for an easy basket. Young responded on the other end by attacking the basket and drawing a foul.

They are tied for game high honors in points with 24 each.

more at link
Chisoxfn
Too bad the Bulls weren't playing in this league too. Summer league is just too short.
dasox24
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 12 2008, 08:25 PM) *
Too bad the Bulls weren't playing in this league too. Summer league is just too short.

It really is. I know it doesn't mean too much in the end, but at least it's game situations with running the offensive and such. Plus, I just wish I had to opportunity to watch Rose more. Was it last year or two years ago that the Bulls played in 2 summer leagues? That would have been nice this year.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I could have sworn that when Eddy and Tyson were playing for the Bulls they televised those games on tv. Anyone else remember?
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jul 12 2008, 10:50 PM) *
I could have sworn that when Eddy and Tyson were playing for the Bulls they televised those games on tv. Anyone else remember?

They did. Of course that was as anticipated of a summer league as I can remember. They were playing in the league that played out in Long Beach (I don't knwo if that league is still around). I remember going to one of the games and it was a ton of fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.