Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rose's Knee is OK
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
Hoping to put this episode behind him, Rose talked of traveling to LasVegas for more summer league action with the Bulls. After answering Morrow's questions during the brief hearing, Rose cracked a smile of near-relief when asked about the other big topic these days -- the health of his right knee.

"Oh, it's fine. It's coming a long," he said

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/genevas...OSE_WEB.article
Chisoxfn
What is he talking about when he says more summer league action with the Bulls? I didn't think we were scheduled in any other leagues. I know in years past the Bulls also participated in the Rocky Mountain Review but I know that isn't the case this year.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 15 2008, 07:13 PM) *
What is he talking about when he says more summer league action with the Bulls? I didn't think we were scheduled in any other leagues. I know in years past the Bulls also participated in the Rocky Mountain Review but I know that isn't the case this year.

He is going to Vegas to scrimage/practice against the Olympic team.
Chisoxfn
Nice, that should be a tremendous experience. I guess the final diagnosis was that he has "mild" tendinitis.
DutheDoduhon21
from the bulls site
Bulls guard Derrick Rose was evaluated Monday by Bulls team physician Dr. Brian Cole of Rush University Medical Center.

"Derrick has a mild case of tendonitis in his right knee,” said Cole. A precautionary MRI was normal and Rose will continue therapy and be monitored very closely.

There are no other significant injuries to report at this time. Reports will be posted regularly again upon the start of the 2008.09 regular season.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.