Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Game 2 officiating Brtual
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Dude Abides
The calls tonight were rediculous. The offensive foul on gordon was absurd. Calling a foul at the end of the game on Hinrich for standing still and Wade literally jumping into him...what makes it more bs is Noch did the same exact thing to Walker and they called it an offensive foul.

Call the same fouls on both sides. I'm sick of the bs phantom calls for miami, but they let hard fouls go when Miami commits them. I know this is nothing new, but it's infuriating to watch. To me, this is the biggest drawback of the nba.
RememberThe90's
You sound like Staci King
laugh.gif

just playing..yea it was terrible.

Maybe its payback for the calls the Bulls got in the Jordan era?
ChWRoCk2
You can pretty much consider this series done with the heat have us overmatched and we didnt play well at all today its hard to come back out of an 0-2 hole against a solid heat team and Haslem will be back next game, not a good sign.
scareybullsfan
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Apr 24 2006, 08:55 PM)
The calls tonight were rediculous. The offensive foul on gordon was absurd. Calling a foul at the end of the game on Hinrich for standing still and Wade literally jumping into him...what makes it more bs is Noch did the same exact thing to Walker and they called it an offensive foul.

Call the same fouls on both sides. I'm sick of the bs phantom calls for miami, but they let hard fouls go when Miami commits them. I know this is nothing new, but it's infuriating to watch. To me, this is the biggest drawback of the nba.

That's rediculous!!!!! We lost cause of Tyson and Tyson alone!!!!!!
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (scareybullsfan @ Apr 24 2006, 09:25 PM)
That's rediculous!!!!! We lost cause of Tyson and Tyson alone!!!!!!

you are a troll. congrats on being the first one on this board. Dont you have a game of dungeons and dragons to get to. You dont want to be late, otherwise you wont earn your promotion to a level 4 warlock.
scareybullsfan
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Apr 24 2006, 09:27 PM)
you are a troll. congrats on being the first one on this board. Dont you have a game of dungeons and dragons to get to. You dont want to be late, otherwise you wont earn your promotion to a level 4 warlock.

So you're gonna take shots at me? Is that all you do? You offer no insight, you just spout off about people. That's fine. I'm not the one that's is throwing a fit over a few typed words on a message board. If you think I'm a troll after you talk about your own team like you do... then I just don't know what to say.

Why don't you start another thread that basically boils down to "Chandler Sucks".
SoxFan1
This is going nowhere and fast. Don't blame the game on the refs. In the end, the Bulls have to take and make the shots.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.