Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tough Break For the Bulls
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
This was a Must-Win Game today and the Bulls Pissed it away. And they had a chance to do it without Udonis Haslem and Alonzo Mourning in the lineup. Now both of them will be back for game 3 and Mourning will wreck havock in the lane blking shots left and right so, just a warning. This series is pretty much over. I would just like to see the Bulls at least get ONE win in this series. There Completely outmatched at every position wether its Physically or mentally, lets take a look shall we.

Hinrich<Wade
Gordon>Williams (Williams has more playoff Experience therefore has an edge)
Noc>Walker (Walker just sucks I HATE him)
Allen<Haslem
Sweetney<<<<<<<Shaq

I like the way though that we never let down and we ALWAYS comeback with all heart. Im sure you guys hear me all the time about getting mad and saying things bad about the Bulls left and right, get used to that lol.. I do it ALL THE TIME!! Im more laid back now obviously but wether im watching/playing a game Im always competitive and it brings out my alter ego lol where im always mad like saying "Wade Is lucky" no hes not hes just good but thats just me being me.

Ok now that Ive given you that useless story lol, do you still think the Bulls have a chance at winning this series? I dont. Do U ?
bschmaranz
Yeah, I would pretty much count them out here. Needed to take one in Miami and scare em a bit.
TeaLeafReaderII
huh.gif I don't know... Bulls played a well rested Shaq these past two games... hopefully he will start to wear down in the next 2...

Also according to all the announcers Wade always chokes away games when he plays in front of his friends and family in chicago.... maybe we will see that over the next games...

Bulls just need to take care of business at the UC and they will have 2 more chance to steal a game in miami pray.gif bullssmilie1.jpg This series is far from over.
Balta1701-B
My hope coming into this series was that we could win 2 games. I still am hoping that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.