Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Did Ben Go?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
sport1016
Ah, the ben gordon mystery continues

he goes from ultra assertive to non factor overnight

is it just that gary payton et. al. are great defensive players or is he really that hot and cold?

Which is the real ben gordon? What is his role next year? What team will that roll be on?

Sometimes i think he could be a 10 time all star and other times he looks like a short ricky davis

It is just too hard to place him because on a given night u don't know which ben will show up.

I just want to see him go to the hoop more. That would definately keep his scoring numbers consistent.
madisonsmadhouse
Gary Payton is one of the best defenders in the game, plus the Heat know that they don't have to kill themselves to defend against the shooting threats of Hinrich and Duhon. They have used the big men to double team Ben out high, and either get the ball out of his hands, or force him into a bad shot. The Bulls need one of the two other guards to hit some shots to free up Gordon.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 25 2006, 08:35 AM)
Gary Payton is one of the best defenders in the game, plus the Heat know that they don't have to kill themselves to defend against the shooting threats of Hinrich and Duhon. They have used the big men to double team Ben out high, and either get the ball out of his hands, or force him into a bad shot. The Bulls need one of the two other guards to hit some shots to free up Gordon.

heh my thoughts exactly, they do call payton the glove for a reason, because hes a solid defender and heat played a big lineup all night because we werent goin downlow alot
Balta1701-B
See, it's threads like this that are the reason some people want to see Gordon traded. He can murder another team one night, but then the next game he'll be ice cold.

If the Bulls do hold onto Gordon...they'll need him to develop some consistency if they ever want to be a championship caliber team. Having another scoring threat down low, so that he could get more open shots, would help, but Gordon has a lot of work to do on his own on that too.
Giant Killer
He's standing in the corner waiting for the ball.

Seriously, I don't know what the deal with him is. One night he's unstopable, taking it to the hoop, the next he's playing like jannero frickin pargo.
BuLLzDoMaIn
And both Noc and Kirk had big games. So Gordon cant have a big game like that if Noc and kirk went off. Plus deng did a lil scoring.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.