Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: suggestions
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
CryptViLL
Since this is the talkbulls portion of talkchicago sports i think we need to make this site more NBA/basketball friendly... I am not exactly sure on how to do so, but maybe some subforums like Fantasy basketball Talk, or NBA talk (i think yall merged that into the bulls section, however since this is suppose to be the basketball portion of talk chicago sports i think it may be needed).

I duno, i just want this place to suceed or something! I know itll pick up more during the season, but I have a dream.. and once day talkbulls will be as soxtalk is!!!!
CryptViLL
ima post this on soxtalk as well -

to me, these different portals of soxtalk should really be about their specifics. IE. the general forum of the basketball portal shouldn't really have football talk or hockey talk, in a way - the general forum on some of these portals is pretty useless. Ex. you dont want some one going on soxtalk saying "tom brady owns," and not posting it on talkbears.

You get my drift?

You dont want NFL talk anywhere on the talkbulls site, cause it takes away from talkbears.

I think we need to find something to add to each portal to further the sport.

Like soxtalk has ---> Soxtalk forum, Minor league forum, and Talk baseball forum. I think that is the perfect basic setup that all the portals have. Obviously hockey/basketball may not have as many fans as baseball does in terms of message boards fans, and i dont even know if nfl has a minor leagues haha.

But also ticket exchange may not be a bad idea. People could sell their sox stuff on soxtalk, their bulls stuff here, etc. etc.

PTC/contest is a good forum to add as well.

Especially for football, i could see that being big, becuase theirs only 16 winners in a reg. season, so a pick to click there would be nearing fantasy football greatness.

I'm trying to think of more suggestions/help. I will do my best for talkbulls to expand in terms of popularity when the season begins by advertising it some places.
Steve9347
I like the ideas. I was never a fan of the OFFTOPIC idea for the bulls forum. I think we need a general basketball talk forum... let me see what i can come up with.
CryptViLL
out of all the extra sites of the soxtalk network, bears vs. bulls are the two best easily. i duno if thats saying much but... at least this site has some activity going on
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.