Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBA Live 09
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
CryptViLL
I duno were to put this, as the bulls talk forum is more for bulls real talk...

but yeah - anyone played it? im getting a new AOC envision 22" tv in my room mainly for sports watching, and xbox playing, and one of my first games to get on this hit list is bewteen NBA live 09 and NBA 2k9, for basketball ive always gone with live in the past, just was a live boy since like 1999 or whatever.
Steve9347
You'd be doing yourself a real disservice to get Live over 2k9. The NBA 2k series is one of the best sports games I have ever played, period. I see no reason to stray this year.

Ask eddog, who last year had Live and gave it up for 2k9 after I convinced him it was better. It certainly is much better.
CryptViLL
damn, i do hear much good things about 2k9, i will check it out, ill probably just buy one of them now, and then in a few months when the other comes up used for like 20$ or something ill buy that smile.gif
Steve9347
QUOTE (CryptViLL @ Oct 9 2008, 11:22 AM) *
damn, i do hear much good things about 2k9, i will check it out, ill probably just buy one of them now, and then in a few months when the other comes up used for like 20$ or something ill buy that smile.gif

Please trust me. The 2k series is amazing.
CryptViLL
no doubt! Just got my xbox 360 elite.. so sexy
rangercal
Just got NBA 09 The Inside. So far, so good. Probably will get 2k9 too.
Steve9347
Just got NBA 2k9... and it's fantastic. It's even better than last year.
CryptViLL
now ive seen both, played some live, its allright/good enough, but from what i saw of 2k9 it looked awesome, havent played it yet tho
Sanitarium
I have live 09 now... been playing it alot. The gameplay has its drawbacks but the constant stat updating they have is RIDICULOUS
Steve9347
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Oct 29 2008, 01:57 PM) *
I have live 09 now... been playing it alot. The gameplay has its drawbacks but the constant stat updating they have is RIDICULOUS

Should have gotten 2k9.
dasox24
2k8 last year was great, so I can't wait to play 2k9... My buddy bought 2k9 a couple weeks ago, but I haven't had the chance to play it yet unfortunately. I've just been incredibly busy with school and stuff, but I plan on playing a lot of it next week when I don't have jackshit due...
CryptViLL
nba live 09 5on5 online basketball is friggen awesome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.