Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Funnest" Seasons for you (The Fan) to be a part of
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > NBA Talk
CryptViLL
for me its 1998. I was a youngin' during MJ's earlier years, and vaguely remember 96-97, but 98 was the year were basketball become a love because of MJ. I remember watching bulls vs. utah always in finals or so it seemed to a 10 year old like me only knowing basketball for the 97 and 98 years haha. I hated Utah then.
Steve9347
It had to be 95-96. I was really young for the first threepeat, and the build up of MJ being back for the first full season, and Dennis Rodman coming to town, it was just great. The team started out amazing and never stopped. I adored them.

I also greatly enjoyed the 04-05 season. We started out 0-9, but really caught fire and made the playoffs. That was the year that Tyson yelled "THIS IS MY HOUSE" in MSG, and Ben Gordon hit like five buzzer beating 3s. Unfortunately that was also Gilbert Arenas' coming out party, and the Wizards ousted us in the playoffs (we were sans Eddy Curry who played pretty well next to Tyson that year). That season was great as well.
kjshoe04
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Oct 10 2008, 11:21 AM) *
It had to be 95-96. I was really young for the first threepeat, and the build up of MJ being back for the first full season, and Dennis Rodman coming to town, it was just great. The team started out amazing and never stopped. I adored them.

I also greatly enjoyed the 04-05 season. We started out 0-9, but really caught fire and made the playoffs. That was the year that Tyson yelled "THIS IS MY HOUSE" in MSG, and Ben Gordon hit like five buzzer beating 3s. Unfortunately that was also Gilbert Arenas' coming out party, and the Wizards ousted us in the playoffs (we were sans Eddy Curry who played pretty well next to Tyson that year). That season was great as well.

Steve hit that question right on the head, both of those seasons were my two favorites, for the same reasons he mentioned, I remember the Finals against the Blazers and Suns during the first 3 peat, but I couldn't tell you a thing about the seasons.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.