Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any weaknesses?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > NBA Talk
Steve9347
I had the big fantasy draft last night, and drafted purely for talent knowing I'd be able to make some moves to shore up the lineup (which I did). It's a keeper league with odd rules, but basically I'll have control of CP3 and Beasley as well next year. Let me know where you think I can improve.

PG Chris Paul
SG Peja Stojakovic
G Mike Bibby
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF Josh Smith
F Michael Beasley
C Andrew Bogut
C Samuel Dalembert
Util Charlie Villanueva
Util Mike Conley

Bench Nene
Bench Ramon Sessions
Bench Marc Gasol

I have a SG I want to pickup, but no at the expense of Marc Gasol... just yet anyway.
rangercal
No one here will be able to help you on something you probably don't already know. wink.gif
Steve9347
QUOTE (rangercal @ Oct 13 2008, 06:11 AM) *
No one here will be able to help you on something you probably don't already know. wink.gif

I know, I was really just using it as a forum to gloat.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Oct 16 2008, 09:59 AM) *
I know, I was really just using it as a forum to gloat.

As well as you should, solid team.

If your team performs to potential your team will be sick.

Love the Nene pick, I really think he will be healthy this year, someones gotta replace Camby.
ZoomSlowik
He actually turned Dalembert and Villanueva into Tim Duncan since this post too. mecry.gif

He's got a damn good team, and of course I play him week one. Just for fun, here's mine...

PG- Deron Williams
SG- Danny Granger
G- Jose Calderon
SF- Kevin Durant
PF- Hakim Warrick
F- Andray Blatche
C- Al Jefferson
C- Ben Wallace
U- Randy Foye
U- Leandro Barbosa

Bench- Jason Maxiell
Bench- Marc Gasol
Bench- Paul Millsap

Outside of the center by committee thing I'm pretty happy with it, I did a 2-1 to get Granger and had to sacrifice having a legit #2 center (Okafor).
Steve9347
The final team before the season starts. I thought you people knew what you were doing?

PG Chris Paul
SG Peja Stojakovic
G Mike Bibby
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF Josh Smith
F Michael Beasley
C Tim Duncan
C Yao Ming
Util Mike Conley
Util David Lee
BN Wilson Chandler
BN Matt Barnes
BN Kelanne Azubuike
rangercal
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Oct 28 2008, 10:17 PM) *
The final team before the season starts. I thought you people knew what you were doing?

PG Chris Paul
SG Peja Stojakovic
G Mike Bibby
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF Josh Smith
F Michael Beasley
C Tim Duncan
C Yao Ming
Util Mike Conley
Util David Lee
BN Wilson Chandler
BN Matt Barnes
BN Kelanne Azubuike

imagine if duncan and yao collided and they both had to miss the rest of the year. That would be horrible.
dasox24
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Oct 28 2008, 04:17 PM) *

PG Chris Paul
SG Peja Stojakovic
G Mike Bibby
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF Josh Smith
F Michael Beasley
C Tim Duncan
C Yao Ming
Util Mike Conley
Util David Lee
BN Wilson Chandler
BN Matt Barnes
BN Kelanne Azubuike

Yeah, that's a pretty solid team. I've never played fantasy basketball, so I'm not sure exactly who the best "fantasy" players are, but that would seem like it's gonna be good for you. How many teams are in your league? Like I said, I don't know much about fantasy basketball, but that seems like an awful lot of talent on one team.

Then again, my fantasy football team has Clinton Portis, Matt Forte, and Reggie Bush as my RB's, and that doesn't seem very likely either...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.