Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AND THATS A CHICAGO BULLS WINNAR!11!!!1!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
We definitely brought it tonight! Miami, we are not going down without a fight!

Gordon, Kirk, Noc, Ben! headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

Shaq, Posey, and Walker can all kiss my butt!

In true NUKE fashion, GIMME A HELL YEAH!!!!
The Gladiator
how bout a fish ya?!?!
madisonsmadhouse
Awesome game by the guard rotation tonight. Not only did they cut down the turnover, and shutdown the secondary Heat players, they also managed to draw a couple of fouls on Shaq, which really limited him the rest of the game.

Excellent all around win for the Bulls.
ChWRoCk2
fish Yah!!!!

Huge win, great job by the bulls.
TeaLeafReaderII
I loved the crowd tonight!!! Even Jordan was getting into it!!!!

Hell ya! bullssmilie1.jpg
The Dude Abides
un freaking BULL ieveable!!!!!!!!

we owned Miami tonight!!!!

It was great watching them implode the last few mins of the game!

Nocioni, Hinrich, Gordon and deng brought it!!!!
I love that core of those 4 guys. With some low post players next year...wow!!!

bring it again on Sunday and we'll go back to Miami tied!!!!
The Gladiator
This is a HUGE momentum shift after this blowout, did you see how their faces were before the end of the game? and did you see how Shaq looked tired and like he didnt care? If the Bulls win game 4 they will force ALL of the pressure to Miami in game 5.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 27 2006, 08:53 PM)
I loved the crowd tonight!!! Even Jordan was getting into it!!!!

Hell ya! bullssmilie1.jpg

that was one of the best things I've seen in awhile!!! Mj in the united ctr during the playoffs is good karma.
BV1998
where the hell was this team the last 2 games, if we play the rest of these games like we did tonight we will be nba champions.
Cute Little Bulls Fan
That game was amazing!! The UC was rockin' with the entire crowd was in to it, one of the best games Ive been to. We all wanted to see shaq get fouled out, the place would have been a mad house. It was great, dwayne wade got booed out of his hometown..the win was sweet, miami had no answer & lost their cool.

It amazes me how the bulls can go to miami, be down the entire game sometimes by 20 points, and still keep their cool, make a run, and almost win...yet miami, who has more experience, loses their composure, cannot make the run, and loses.
that is why i love our team, they believe in themselves no matter how many they are down by, they always seem to mangage to climb back out. Last night, we didnt need to !! It was great. BRING ON GAME 4!! bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
Brian
Was great to be there last night. The crowd took awhile to fill up, but obviously they did. Had some empty seats in the upper level near us. Very disappointing, but the crowd that was there was awesome.
Posey should be suspended. That was super cheap to come from Kirk's blind side. Capt could of gotten seriously hurt.
Imagine if the Bulls hit half the free throws they missed and made some more outside jumpers, like they are usually accustomed to. This game would of been over in the 3rd quarter.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 28 2006, 09:42 AM)
Was great to be there last night. The crowd took awhile to fill up, but obviously they did. Had some empty seats in the upper level near us. Very disappointing, but the crowd that was there was awesome.

Probably some jagoff ticket broker that tried to ream the real fans but couldn't move the seats.

#$%&ing ticket brokers fight.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.