Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls Rockin' at the United Center..CBF..
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
CBF; your game analyzer

After beginning the game down 0-2 in the series, this was an obvious "Must-Win" in order to keep this a series. The Bulls did just that, coming out strong scoring 31 points in the first quarter. They physically dominated Miami with intensity and rebounding. EVERYONE was fighting for boards and getting "key" rebounds when it counted.

Dwayne Wade did just what I expected him to do in game 3 and that is, have a poor shooting night because hes coming back to Chicago and basically sucking. He did have 26 points but he shot 9-22 wich is pathetic. Give Kirk credit for a terrific defensive performance on him.

Luol Deng also provided a much needed spark scoring 19 points on 7/15 shooting. Deng also pitched in 8 rebounds. The one guy that stuck out in my mind today was the play of Michael Sweetney! What a terrific game. He didnt exactly "Light up" the box score but he did a Great job on shaq, forcing him into bad situations and picking up 3 quick fouls, forcing him to sit most of the game.

Even Luke Schenscher and Janero Pargo played well. This is the kind of game that I foresaw us having in the series. A running style offense to slow down Shaq and tire him. The Bulls came out scoring in the paint by driving in the paint. It was the reverse of game 1 and 2 because the Bulls Outscored Miami on Points In The Paint 40-32. Shaq had his worst performance as a pro in the playoffs scoring 5 points 0-6 on free throws and 5 fouls.

The Bulls did a good all around job on Miamis Role players consisting of, Jason Williams, Antwan Walker, Gary Payton and James Posey, allowing them to score just 38 points combined with Jason Williams having 17 of them. That is another key to victory if we can stop them, Shaq and Wade will have to try to take over the game themselves.

The Bulls played much better on Defense allowing just 90 total points, wich is immensly better than allowing over 100 points in the first two games wich is not the Bulls style of "D". I like how OUR bench players are providing a spark that keeps us going rather than slowing us down. Ben Gordon looked great tonight shooting 3 of 6 from "3". He is attacking the basket while picking up fouls and going to the Free Throw Line.

The Series has definatley shifted with this dramatic blowout. Miami looked tired even with the 2 day break. Let us hope Shaq continues to struggle and look tired as we catch another Victory at the UC Sunday Afternoon. This series is beginning to look interesting again and I look forward to seeing how we come out Sunday. Lets not let our gaurd down cuz Miami WILL come ready to play in game 4 so we must find our shot and attack the basket just like tonight.
TeaLeafReaderII
bullssmilie1.jpg
Now the Bulls just need three more games just like that laugh.gif

How bout Noc stepping in and getting Kirk out of a bad situation before his emotions got the better of him... that was a really smart move by Noc...
Chisoxfn
I could only see the 1st half, spent the 2nd half watching it via gamecast from my classroom (stupid night class).

Glad to see they turned things up a notch and just blew them out.
TeaLeafReaderII

not so much related to this thread... I didn't want to start a new thread...

But check out deng's arms compared to shaq's they are almost as long...

crazy blink.gif
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 27 2006, 09:58 PM)
bullssmilie1.jpg
Now the Bulls just need three more games just like that laugh.gif

How bout Noc stepping in and getting Kirk out of a bad situation before his emotions got the better of him... that was a really smart move by Noc...

Actually the whole team deserves credit at that point. It would have been really easy for anyone on the floor, especially Kirk, to jump in and throw a punch at that point. The entire team stayed under control and did an excellent job of immediately thinking of the big picture, while Miami melted down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.