Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls visit Obama at White House
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
DutheDoduhon21
February 26, 2009 - The White House has announced that the Chicago Bulls team will be visiting with President Barack Obama at approximately 2:45 p.m. CT in the Blue Room of the White House this afternoon.

"The opportunity to visit President Obama at the White House is a great honor for the Chicago Bulls organization," stated Steve Schanwald, Executive Vice President of Business Operations for the team. "The President has been a fan of the Bulls for many years and we are very appreciative of this opportunity to say hello to him and pay our respects."

For photos and more coverage of the Bulls' visit to the White House, visit Bulls.com later this afternoon.

thats cool that he invited them. i want to see some pictures.
DutheDoduhon21
bulls.com posted some pictures, look at joakim. lol
Sanitarium

lol... everyone looks so contemplative, except for gray
Balta1701-B
Someone tell Derrick to think about how nice it would be to be back there in 2 years or so.
SoxFan1
WHITE HOUSE LANES: Rookie flops in Rose bowl

A gutter ball?

How bad is Bulls rookie Derrick Rose as a bowler?

''I'm terrible,'' he said.

As if there need be any further documentation than his effort last week at the White House's lone lane during the team's visit.

''There was only one strike, and it was Ben Gordon,'' Bulls equipment manager John Ligmanowski said. ''The very first ball. There were a couple of gutter balls.''

''I was the second bowler,'' said Rose, who fell 10 pins short of matching Gordon's effort. ''I don't know what I was doing up there. I just should have sat down.''

Did he ask for a do-over?

''No,'' Rose said. ''I didn't want to. They would have laughed at me even more. I was embarrassed.''

If it's any consolation, Barack Obama might be president, but he isn't much of a bowler, either.

''Everybody had an opportunity to go bowling in the White House,'' Joakim Noah said. ''How many people can say they were bowling in the White House?''

And how did Noah bowl?

''Not great, but it was just something that I'll be able to tell my grandkids and tell my whole family,'' he said. ''I think I hit one pin, but my swagger was just unbelievable.''

I thought that was hilarious.
Balta1701-B
The only question is...did D-Rose outscore the President?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.