Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyson injured????????
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
that looked like he just twisted his ankle but he could not even limp off the court how much of a concern is it in this series. unsure.gif mecry.gif
Balta1701-B
If Tyson is as hurt as he looked (They did a firemans' carry of him off the court and straight into the locker room, sure didn't look like he just rolled it, he couldn't get up at all), then the only way we win this series is if Shaq gets hurt.
TeaLeafReaderII
get that sucker iced and pump him with anti inflammitories...

hopefully nothing is torn/broken pray.gif
bulls91
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Apr 30 2006, 01:45 PM)
If Tyson is as hurt as he looked (They did a firemans' carry of him off the court and straight into the locker room, sure didn't look like he just rolled it, he couldn't get up at all), then the only way we win this series is if Shaq gets hurt.

it looked like he just spranged it bad he might not play the game in miami but i think that he will be just fine for the game in chicago.
madisonsmadhouse
I will say it right here, if Tyson doesn't play, we lose the next two by double digits, with Shaq going off.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 30 2006, 01:49 PM)
I will say it right here, if Tyson doesn't play, we lose the next two by double digits, with Shaq going off.

NO! Are you serious? WHY?? Tyson did a good overall job not great. HE had 1 point 3 rebounds and 4 To's to go along with 5 fouls. We are definatley going to miss him but theres still a chance we can win this series. WE HAVE ALL THE MOMENTUM!!
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 30 2006, 01:58 PM)
NO! Are you serious? WHY?? Tyson did a good overall job not great. HE had 1 point 3 rebounds and 4 To's to go along with 5 fouls. We are definatley going to miss him but theres still a chance we can win this series. WE HAVE ALL THE MOMENTUM!!

Learn the game of basketball at another level. Don't be one of those guys who spouts of stats like they are the be all end of all of a basketball game.

I don't give a spiff what Tyson Chandlers line was in this game. Where in that line do you find the 4 fouls that Tyson drew on Shaq? How much did that affect the game? Guess what, that doesn't fit into the 1 point and 3 rebounds anywhere does it? Would the Bulls have won the game without Shaq out for so long? Probably not.

You'll understand what I am talking about as Malik Allen and Michael Sweeney get brutalized in game 5 if Tyson is indeed out for them.
WHarris1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 30 2006, 02:02 PM)
Learn the game of basketball at another level. Don't be one of those guys who spouts of stats like they are the be all end of all of a basketball game.

I don't give a spiff what Tyson Chandlers line was in this game. Where in that line do you find the 4 fouls that Tyson drew on Shaq? How much did that affect the game? Guess what, that doesn't fit into the 1 point and 3 rebounds anywhere does it? Would the Bulls have won the game without Shaq out for so long? Probably not.

You'll understand what I am talking about as Malik Allen and Michael Sweeney get brutalized in game 5 if Tyson is indeed out for them.

Agree with every single word
bulls91
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 30 2006, 01:58 PM)

do not forget that we also do have schencher that can give us those kind of numbers so i think that we will be just fine and might win it in miami then come home to win the series bringit.gif
SleepyWhiteSox

LOL

Oh, great, now he's gonna become a damn martyr and savior...

Fact is they lost the first 2 games with him and won the previous one completely without him. I was happy that he decided to show up today and finally contribute, but let's not build him a shrine and use his not playing as a cop-out if they lose the next one.
madisonsmadhouse

As opposed to every other game when he gets blamed for everything? Please. I am sure that world hunger and war are probably Tyson Chandler's fault too, and all stem from his low basketball IQ rolleyes.gif
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 30 2006, 01:49 PM)

How did the Bulls blow out the heat in the previous game without tyson? He was a non-factor in that game.

Let's not count our team out just because your man-crush won't be playing.

I am fully expecting a 7-game series.
Bullies4Life
Hopefully he doesnt get surgery... he will miss a lot of time during the summer, and we need him to practice on his game over that time... this could be a huge blow for the Bulls... not only for the playoffs, but for next year and the future...
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 30 2006, 02:13 PM)
How did the Bulls blow out the heat in the previous game without tyson? He was a non-factor in that game.

Let's not count our team out just because your man-crush won't be playing.

I am fully expecting a 7-game series.

LMAO. My "man crush" or your obsession?

Yeah I forgot Tyson did nothing in game 3 to draw a few fouls on Shaq or anything rolleyes.gif
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 30 2006, 02:16 PM)
LMAO. My "man crush" or your obsession?

Yeah I forgot Tyson did nothing in game 3 to draw a few fouls on Shaq or anything rolleyes.gif

Other way around. shaq drew 5 fouls in 10 minutes on him.

It was the guard play and penetration that got him in foul trouble.

I can use that smiley in my posts too ---> rolleyes.gif
The Gladiator

Like I said, Tyson Played Good Not Great, He drew fouls on shaq but didnt affect that much of the game as far as productivity. Dont get me wrong, He changed the game but wasnt an entirely big factor and we can win without him.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 30 2006, 02:18 PM)
Other way around. shaq drew 5 fouls in 10 minutes on him.

It was the guard play and penetration that got him in foul trouble.

I can use that smiley in my posts too ---> rolleyes.gif

Shaq drew fouls on someone ohmy.gif NO WAY?!@?!! You can do better than that right?
soxfan101
Did anyone here the announcer? "Ive never seen a player make such a huge impact with such a bad stat line"
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 30 2006, 02:23 PM)
Shaq drew fouls on someone ohmy.gif NO WAY?!@?!! You can do better than that right?

Did you watch that game? unsure.gif

tyson played 10 minutes. Once again, it was our guard play and penetration that got shaq in foul trouble, definitely not tyson chandler. He's basically been a non-factor in the first 3 games.

Listen, I'm very happy that he finally showed up to the playoffs and decided to contribute, but I'm not about to count this team dead, like you have, just because we probably lost him for the playoffs.

tyson has just been so inconsistent throughout these playoffs, this season, and his entire career, that there was no guarantee that he would show up for the next game anyways. He certainly hasn't for the first 3 games of this series, and, once again, we won the previous one without him.

I'm still optimistic and expect a 7-game series if the Bulls continue to play their game, but it'll be tough going back to miami.
hammerhead johnson
Did you her Walton slobbing on Chandler's knob?

"Their defense is simply impenetrable with Tyson in the paint"

"Look at how high Tyson jumped on that one OMG"

"His defensive impact has been huge, and without him, there is no way that they win this game"

"Is Tyson married????"

I realize that Bill is the master of hyperbole, but at least he can recognize defensive upside when he sees it. He also understands that defense rules all. You don't have don't to be a genius to see the potential beast.

But I'm gonna have to go ahead and take a giant dump on the vast majority of Bulls fans out there anyway, because that's what I think of y'all. biggrin.gif
RoseAngelKH12
yea he did draw up a lot of fouls on Shaq but he didnt do much for the teams offense so i think we still could have won the game without him......but without him it could have a big effect on the series.......hopefully he wont be out for long......

*and yes Tyson is married and expecting a baby......*

GO BULLS !!!!!!!! bullssmilie1.jpg
kyyle23
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 30 2006, 02:49 PM)
Did you her Walton slobbing on Chandler's knob?

"Their defense is simply impenetrable with Tyson in the paint"

"Look at how high Tyson jumped on that one OMG"

"His defensive impact has been huge, and without him, there is no way that they win this game"

"Is Tyson married????"

I realize that Bill is the master of hyperbole, but at least he can recognize defensive upside when he sees it. He also understands that defense rules all. You don't have don't to be a genius to see the potential beast.

But I'm gonna have to go ahead and take a giant dump on the vast majority of Bulls fans out there anyway, because that's what I think of y'all. biggrin.gif

LOL, Bill Walton agrees with you.
Bullies4Life
Wow..... we dont need Tyson?... i feel a lot more confortable w/ a guy like Chandler being able to play in these games than him being injured and not being able to play.... Can we all agree that its better that the bulls are better w/ him than w/out him in the playoffs??
Bullies4Life
Im surprised how good chandler is doing againsts a guy like shaq.... he has like 100 more pounds on him!! I dont expect a guy like Chandler being able to guard some1 like shaq.... but i guess theres a bunch of people here that think that they will see Chandler dominating Shaq, or at leasts having a good series.... rolleyes.gif I wasnt expecting much of chandler this series... maybe if he played as a help out defender instead of being the guy that has to guard shaq... then i think he would be posting up desent numbers....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.