Serbbojo
Awesome!!!!! hopefully hes ready to go for game 5
JPargo
He should be. They dont play again till tuesday
RoseAngelKH12
..........sweet.

GO BULLS !!!!!!!! bullssmilie1.jpg
bulls91
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Apr 30 2006, 02:38 PM)
mild sprain, day to day

thanks for the update that was what i thoght but i was not sure biggrin.gif
ChWRoCk2
Tyson should be alright, this injury can be cured pretty quickly. Good to hear its nothing serious because we really need him inside.
punkalexa
Thanks! I was listening to ESPN and I didn't get to hear how serious his injury was.
SoxFan1
This is fantastic news. Fantastic.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 30 2006, 05:56 PM)
This is fantastic news. Fantastic.

Awesome. It looked really, really bad when it happened.
nitetrain8601
Good, we need his 6 fouls so guys who actually know how to play the game could get some rest.
WHarris1
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 30 2006, 06:28 PM)
Good, we need his 6 fouls so guys who actually know how to play the game could get some rest.

banghead.gif banghead.gif blink.gif
Timoperezrulez
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 30 2006, 06:28 PM)

no......
nitetrain8601
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Apr 30 2006, 06:49 PM)
no......

Yes.
Timoperezrulez
if you think all he does is pick up fouls you are crazy. He makes such a big impact on the defensive end it is unbelievable. He alters so many shots with his shot blocking abilitly, he picked up 3 fouls on Shaq today (great charge). He also keeps so many possesions alive by tipping balls up and the intensity he brings game in and game out does not go in the stats along with all of these other things. You need to open your eyes and watch the game a little better.
RME JICO
Chandler is an important piece of the Bulls success, and he played a huge part in the Game 4 victory.

You can't look at the stat sheet and see that, you just have to watch the game. He singlehandedly took Shaq out of the game, and was not allowing the Heat to get any easy baskets.
Bullies4Life
Guys dont be surprised if its a lot more serious than what they are saying right now... Chandler still has to go and get x-rays done today... and if they were confident that he was okay, they wouldnt be doing that... Ben Gordon said he was pretty bad... And the team said it was a mild sprained... so i dunno... lets just hope for the best...
nitetrain8601
Well Chandler said he feels confident he'll play tommorow.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ May 1 2006, 10:33 AM)
Well Chandler said he feels confident he'll play tommorow.

Thats good news. He did a very good job on both Shaq and Wade yesterday (very good help defense when Wade drove).
Balta1701-B
ESPN doesn't sound as hopeful.

Although X-rays were negative, Chicago Bulls center Tyson Chandler is questionable for Tuesday's first-round playoff game at Miami with a sprained right ankle.

"I don't really know right now," Chandler said after Monday's practice. "Right now, it's kind of sore. I'll just have to see how it feels tomorrow."

The Bulls beat the Heat 93-87 on Sunday to even the best-of-seven series at 2-2, but they might have lost Chandler in the process. The injury occurred during the final minute of Game 4 as the teams battled for a rebound. Chandler, who was wearing a walking boot on Monday, said the pain was mostly in the front of his foot and Achilles tendon.

"When I went down, I felt like it was really bad," said Chandler, who was wearing a walking boot Monday. "After a while, it calms down a little bit. It's real sore this morning."
bulls91
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 30 2006, 04:55 PM)
Tyson should be alright, this injury can be cured pretty quickly. Good to hear its nothing serious because we really need him inside.

at least it was not a fracture or something more serious like that pray.gif
soxfan101
Sweetney is going to have to step it up big time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.