Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBA Playoff Buzzer Beaters/Game Winners!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
Dirks Shot against the Grizzlies to take a 3-0 lead
Kobes Shot against the Suns in game 4 to take a 3-1 lead
Kirks Shot to "Seal" the game against the Heat to tie the series at 2-2

Am I missing any more?

O ya and Kevin Martins shot at the end of regulation against the Spurs to bring the series 1-2

Id like to start a game for fun... The logic to it is, You pick a player to have the most game winners or Sealers with at least less than 15 seconds left to put there team ahead and that team MUST win the game. And the points are based on where they shoot it from and how much time is left when they shoot it, for example

Kobe shot his with 1.5 seconds left and it was a two pointer so he gets the 2 points plus 5 more for shooting it with less than 2 seconds left. Here are the stipulations.

-If a player shoots it with 13-15 seconds left the player gets 1 extra point
-If a player shoots it with 10-13 seconds left the player gets 2 extra points
-If a player shoots it with 6-10 seconds left the player gets 3 extra points
-If a player shoots it with 3-6 seconds left the player gets 4 extra points
-If a player shoots it with 1-2 seconds left the player gets 5 extra points
-If a player shoots it with less than 1 second left, the player gets 6 extra points

So in this case kobe would have 7 total points. And the Points add up through each buzzer beater but you can only pick ONE player for this tournament and this accumulates game by game and helps alot if the player gets farther into the playoffs. And first come first serve so if someone calls a player, no body else can pick him. So after all that my pick is going to be Hinrich!

So so far here are the people entering the tournament and there picks with the total points beside them. The entries are due by Monday by 12:00 AM.. Enjoy!!
And O BTW the teams have to be at least within 4 points within 15 seconds at least to be counted as a "Sealer" So if hinrich made that shot when we were up 5 it wouldnt have counted.

The Gladiator- Hinrich- 2 TP (thus far)
Soxfan1- Sam Cassell-0 TP (thus far)
WHarris1
Bron with the crazy layup to beat Washington, followed by Arenas' miss
The Gladiator
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 30 2006, 06:53 PM)
Bron with the crazy layup to beat Washington, followed by Arenas' miss

o ya I forgot bout that..
SoxFan1
Gladiator, how can you call a player after he already scored points in this game? LOL. That would be like me picking Kobe. Haha.
The Gladiator
lol I just started it now so I had too.. I think it should be pretty cool, So ne body can still pick Kobe, Martin, etc.. I just decided to go with Kirk.
SoxFan1
I'll take Sam Cassell for the hell of it.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 30 2006, 08:09 PM)
I'll take Sam Cassell for the hell of it.

ok Ill sign you up
B-4-Bulls
Ill Take Kobe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.