Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who has been the series MVP thus far?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Timoperezrulez
I think its obviously one of the top 3 choices, and i gotta go with Hinrich.
soxfan101
I think you have to go with Nocioni or Hinrich. Although Gordon is right up there too.
The Gladiator
Noc
Bullies4Life
Noc has been huge both offensively and defensively... the guy comes big in most big games and he isnt intimidated by any1....
The Dude Abides
How can anyone deny the raging bull?!!!!!

Noch all the way!!!
madisonsmadhouse
Without a doubt Nocioni. No one else has had anywhere near that consistancy that Andres has had.
TeaLeafReaderII
I think if you remove any of the top 3 guys the bulls are swept in 4....

but I voeted for Gordon.... mainly because I'm still stoked by his 9 3pters in a row game laugh.gif
bschmaranz
Hard to choose between the big three (Nocioni, Hinrich and Gordon), but I've gotta go with Noc. He's been great in all four games whereas Hinrich and Gordon both had one mediocre showing. They've been great for the most part though. I think Sweetney deserves some props as well.
ChWRoCk2
Noch easily
whitesoxfan101
Nocioni by a mile due to the all around play and his work inside. Hinrich 2nd, then Ben.
BV1998
Noc has been the best thus far but hinrich and gordon are right up there
Balta1701-B
Scott Skiles. We wouldn't even have this poll without him.
RoseAngelKH12
im gonna go with Noc coz' he was pretty consistent the whole year.........

Hinrich and Gordon are up there too coz' they played some great games sometimes and both played some great defense the whole year.
bulls91
NO-CI-ONI is the one that deservers it the most by far right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.