Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Heat game 5
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Timoperezrulez
I believe the winner of this game will win the series.
Chisoxfn
Its going to be a great game. I sure hope the Bulls can step it up again and pull out another W.
Bullies4Life
Its gonna come down to whoever wins the first road win will advance... Predictions:

Kirk-25pts 8 ast
Gordon-18pts, 6as
Deng finally comes alive-26pts 7 rbs
Noc-14 9rbs
Allen 12 pts
Sweets 8pts

Shaq goes off w/ 27pts, DWade w/24 8ast

Chandler will be a game time decision and will only dress up... The Bulls are down by 8 in the 4th quarter and Chandler says to coach Skiles "Coach let me play... Let the best Rebounder and best Defender in the league play"... Coach looks for Ben Wallace for about 3 minutes and cant find him... so he says, "Tyson, your the next Ben Wallace except a younger version and taller, wow awesome... Get in there and get some experience!!!" Chandler gets in the court limping in one leg and Shaq draws in 5 charges against him. Also Chandler hits the game winnin shot. He studied Kobes game winning shot from sunday against the suns and he does the same thing in this game over The Diesel and ZO.
Chandler ends up w/ 2 points, 23 rbs, 31blks blink.gif

Bulls win 102-101
madisonsmadhouse
The key to this game is for the Bulls NOT to get down big early in the game, and to not allow the Heat to get the runs at the end of quarters. If the Bulls shutdown just one of the Heats quarter ending runs, that game 4 is never in doubt.
ChWRoCk2
Winner most likely will win the series, the heats crowd really got their team pumped up so this is gonna be tough, if we keep gettting shaq in foul trouble and stop Wade we should be ok and walk away with the win.

go bulls
kyyle23
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ May 1 2006, 02:55 PM)
Winner most likely will win the series, the heats crowd really got their team pumped up so this is gonna be tough, if we keep gettting shaq in foul trouble and stop Wade we should be ok and walk away with the win.

go bulls

If by crowd you mean White Empty seats and pumped in crowd noise, then I completely agree with you.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 1 2006, 03:32 PM)
If by crowd you mean White Empty seats and pumped in crowd noise, then I completely agree with you.

it looked pretty full to me during the playoffs... everyone was wearing white t-shirts as part of the "white heat" promotion...
Da Bulls 88
Bulls can't win on the road in the playoffs now. Heat will win. Sorry. ph34r.gif
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Da Bulls 88 @ May 1 2006, 02:19 PM)
Bulls can't win on the road in the playoffs now. Heat will win. Sorry. ph34r.gif

If you can't win a road game in the playoffs after a 2 game winning streak, you don't deserve to win a series. Plain and Simple.

This is their chance to earn it.
punkalexa
The Bulls can't afford to lost this game. I don't know.. they have to play harder... I am just upset that they lost the 2 games in Miami and may lose this one. I really hope they carry some momentum over!
The Gladiator
Heres how I see it, The Bulls in Game 1 were close all the way am I correct? And in game 2 the Bulls looked like theyd be killed but hung in there and lost a close game again am I correct?

So now that we built our confidence up with these two huge wins and Miami's confidence is WAY down I dont care what ne one says they have about zero confidence right now and there arguing with each other. Now Shaq is getting tired and thats partly a reason for the lame fouls cuz He aint getting over quick enough on help defense and hes just reaching or sticking his arm out and picking up a lazy foul. So he aint gonna be ready for game 5 or 6 because he'll be tired.

We have all the momentum on our side now and I say we pull out another win by about 10. And if we win tomorrow Miami will quit and we will win game 6 and WIN THE SERIES in 6!!
Bullies4Ever
i think Schensher will come in and draw 5 fouls on Shaq and score a career playoff high, 6 points with 5 rebounds.

ben Gordon- 49/3/6
Capn Kirk 20/5/8
Pargo 50 points

The bulls will play small ball... Sweets comes in and takes out Shaq in the first play and gets suspended for the rest of the playoffs.... Shaq goes to the locker room and never returns.... and then posey gets into another fight with our floor general , Captain Kirk, and swings a punch at kirk.... but luckily kirk ducks and the punch hits Wade blink.gif .... Gary Payton then gets mad at posey and does this to Posey >>>> chair.gif .. and pat Riley starts mecry.gif and the Bulls win

Bulls 125 Heat 86

bullssmilie1.jpg
The Dude Abides
Look for the officials to give the Heat the hometown discount...they will be at the line 2x as much as the Bulls in game 5. The Bulls need to keep running. run, run, run!!! The more they run, they better the chance they have to wear down shaq and the aging Heat.

We need the consistent scoring contributions from Noch and Gordon...but Hinrich needs to shoot better. he has been very good, but he needs to be more accurate and continue to draw and dish....

I agree, whoever wins this game will probably take the series.
Da Bulls 88
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ May 1 2006, 05:44 PM)
If you can't win a road game in the playoffs after a 2 game winning streak, you don't deserve to win a series. Plain and Simple.

This is their chance to earn it.

I hope the Bulls prove me wrong tonight.
nitetrain8601
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ May 1 2006, 08:39 PM)
Look for the officials to give the Heat the hometown discount...they will be at the line 2x as much as the Bulls in game 5. The Bulls need to keep running. run, run, run!!! The more they run, they better the chance they have to wear down shaq and the aging Heat.

We need the consistent scoring contributions from Noch and Gordon...but Hinrich needs to shoot better. he has been very good, but he needs to be more accurate and continue to draw and dish....

I agree, whoever wins this game will probably take the series.

Definately the key to the game. Here's where Skiles' whacky sub patterns come into play. Everyone's used to knowing they'll be used eventually. Therefore, I think we need to use our whole bench. We need to run the whole game whenever possible and continue using the kickback offense. Our team this year at least, plays better on the road. It can be done. LETS GO GET IT!
punkalexa
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ May 1 2006, 07:33 PM)
i think Schensher will come in and draw 5 fouls on Shaq and score a career playoff high, 6 points with 5 rebounds.

ben Gordon- 49/3/6
Capn Kirk 20/5/8
Pargo 50 points

The bulls will play small ball... Sweets comes in and takes out Shaq in the first play and gets suspended for the rest of the playoffs.... Shaq goes to the locker room and never returns.... and then posey gets into another fight with our floor general , Captain Kirk, and swings a punch at kirk.... but luckily kirk ducks and the punch hits Wade  blink.gif  .... Gary Payton then gets mad at posey and does this to Posey >>>>  chair.gif  .. and pat Riley starts  mecry.gif  and the Bulls win

Bulls 125 Heat 86

bullssmilie1.jpg

haha.. you got me laughing with all the smileys!
sport1016
Two guys who i'd like to see used if the bulls are having problems are Pike and Othella.

The drive and kick offense has worked bc our big three have been hitting shots, so if they aren't pike has size at 6'7 and the three point shot to be the recipient of some nice hinrich assists and can play a little D on someone without speed. I'd like to see him come in for a 5-10 min stretch if we are struggling with our shot.

Othella only has one good offensive move, but it's taking a bigger player and shot faking him into a shotting foul. I'd like to see him come in, do that to shaq twice, and then go back to being a cheer leader.

This game comes down to shaq, again. Every game that this series continues they will be trying harder and harder to keep shaq away from fouls and every game we will have to try harder to keep him fouling if we want to win. Othella could come in and be a part of that.

We have to show we can play the kind of Defense that won games 3 and 4 on the road. Even if we lose, as long as we play good D tonight, we would have a chance in a possible game 7 in miami.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (sport1016 @ May 2 2006, 11:46 AM)
Two guys who i'd like to see used if the bulls are having problems are Pike and Othella.

The drive and kick offense has worked bc our big three have been hitting shots, so if they aren't pike has size at 6'7 and the three point shot to be the recipient of some nice hinrich assists and can play a little D on someone without speed. I'd like to see him come in for a 5-10 min stretch if we are struggling with our shot.

Othella only has one good offensive move, but it's taking a bigger player and shot faking him into a shotting foul. I'd like to see him come in, do that to shaq twice, and then go back to being a cheer leader.

This game comes down to shaq, again. Every game that this series continues they will be trying harder and harder to keep shaq away from fouls and every game we will have to try harder to keep him fouling if we want to win. Othella could come in and be a part of that.

We have to show we can play the kind of Defense that won games 3 and 4 on the road. Even if we lose, as long as we play good D tonight, we would have a chance in a possible game 7 in miami.

Actually if we lose I just dont see us coming back to win the series.
WHarris1
Keys...

1. START FAST
2. Finish quarters STRONG
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ May 2 2006, 02:30 PM)
Keys...

1. START FAST
2. Finish quarters STRONG

Good keys, the only thing I would add would be to shutdown the role players.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 2 2006, 12:32 PM)
Good keys, the only thing I would add would be to shutdown the role players.

Get Shaq in foul trouble.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ May 2 2006, 02:35 PM)
Get Shaq in foul trouble.

It helps, but you can beat the Heat if you stop the auxilary players.
WHarris1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 2 2006, 02:39 PM)
It helps, but you can beat the Heat if you stop the auxilary players.

Bingo.

Do not give Toine, JWill, and Posey open god damn 3s
ChWRoCk2
Already one foul on shaq
WHarris1
Holy spiff those noisemakers are annoying
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ May 2 2006, 06:12 PM)
Holy spiff those noisemakers are annoying

I was wondering what that fuzzy sound was
WHarris1
Shaq looks good and active early. sad.gif

And he's getting plenty of calls, figures

Just shoved a Bulls player to get a rebound, no call. Gets touched by Tyson, foul.
illinilaw08
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ May 2 2006, 06:15 PM)
Shaq looks good and active early. sad.gif

And he's getting plenty of calls, figures

Just shoved a Bulls player to get a rebound, no call. Gets touched by Tyson, foul.

Shaq will get every call tonight. Bulls need to be 10 points better, something they can very well do. That call on Tyson was the biggest joke all series.
mr_genius
looks like the officials want to give this one to the heat

bad calls, very bad
WHarris1
Holy hell this is ridiculous
ChWRoCk2
This is freaking ridiculous miami is getting every damn call.
WHarris1
Deng drives, Shaq lays a shoulder into him.

FOUL ON DENG
mr_genius
what, no foul on the bulls?

first time in a while they haven't had a bs call on the defensive end
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (mr_genius @ May 2 2006, 06:20 PM)
what, no foul on the bulls?

first time in a while they haven't had a bs call on the defensive end

lol
WHarris1
The moral of the story is that if you are a start and you whine enough, eventually you will reap the benefits.
mr_genius
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ May 2 2006, 06:20 PM)
Deng drives, Shaq lays a shoulder into him.

FOUL ON DENG

shaq has been mugging chandler

but chandler is the one in foul trouble

huh.gif
WHarris1
Still a tie game, Bulls just gotta play their game
BuLLzDoMaIn
Dont wrry we doin good.
madisonsmadhouse
Good start so far for the Bulls, they have to weather the odds early and give themselves a chance to win at the end. The Bulls love the Me against the WORLD feeling.
BuLLzDoMaIn
as long as shaq dont start hitting Ft's. not much 2 worry about
BuLLzDoMaIn
nice noc we need alot of that. Take it to the whole
scareybullsfan
I really hope the Heat don't start a new trend with these noise makers. I cannot stand the noise.
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (scareybullsfan @ May 2 2006, 06:25 PM)
I really hope the Heat don't start a new trend with these noise makers. I cannot stand the noise.

No kidding, tie game
WHarris1
QUOTE (scareybullsfan @ May 2 2006, 06:25 PM)

It's ok, nothing excites these dead fans except a Wade dunk
madisonsmadhouse
Lesson one. DO NOT HELP OFF OF DWAYNE WADE bang.gif
WHarris1
Watch the difference between the Bulls and Heat reaction when called for a foul. It's comical.
madisonsmadhouse
GOALTENDING!!!! :nono
WHarris1
Stop leaving teh freaking role players open for 3s for fucks sake
ChWRoCk2
Jesus christ we keep leaving their players open on the perimeter
B-4-Bulls
fish OMFG BULLS WHAT THE HELL R U DOING? GET MALIK ALLEN THE fish OUT OF THE GAME HE SUCKS!! WHY THE HELL ISNT SWEETNEY PLAYING!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.