Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls at Bucks
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
HUGE game tonight for the Bulls. Hopefully Duhon is ready to go because the Bulls really will have their hands full with the Bucks backcourt. This game is worth two games in the standings because they are either going to be 1.5 or 3.5 games behind Milwaukee after tonight.

bullssmilie1.jpg
Chisoxfn
Going to be a really big game.
TeaLeafReaderII
<---------- loathes Michael Redd
Tony82087
I think this is the 1st Bulls game I am really interested to catch. If they can pull out a W, it will be huge.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Mar 15 2006, 11:15 AM)
I think this is the 1st Bulls game I am really interested to catch. If they can pull out a W, it will be huge.

And if they lose we blame you. biggrin.gif
Woobi
I'm awfully excited for this game...

If the Bulls can pull this off then there is definate hope for the 8th seed...

But the Bulls need to get a run of a few games going...

So far so good...

Especially with last night's win with defense (a good sign of good things to come)...
WHarris1
Starting Lineups

Milwaukee Bucks

T.J. Ford        Michael Redd	    Bobby Simmons        Andrew Bogut        Jamaal Magloire

Chicago Bulls

Kirk Hinrich       Ben Gordon	       Luol Deng	  Malik Allen	       Tyson Chandler
Chisoxfn
GameTime...WOOT
TeaLeafReaderII
this is awfull... we can';t make a shot... and they can't miss...
The Gladiator
Wow,Just Wow!! This is not a good start at all. Why the Heck does skiles put Piatkowski in? He sucks mad style.

GO BULLS! GO LUUUUUKE!!
TeaLeafReaderII
Buck 77% from the floor... Bulls around 9%....

I guess the bulls just didn't show up tonight... 30-8
TeaLeafReaderII
The akward white guy duo of Noc and Schensure are looking pretty good. Leads been cut in half. Bull don't look lost anymore... this might turn into a game after all.
TeaLeafReaderII
Noc and Luke are turning it around the leads to 14 now... which beats the hell out of the 24 it was 5 minutes ago.
SoxFan1
Sorry about that guys. Made a little boo boo.
WHarris1
Just got home....um wow...good thing we came to play smile.gif

Hopefully we can turn it around. headbang.gif
The Gladiator
WTF? has ne one noticed how WIDE open he is under the basket? He has a soft touch and already is better than Chandler under the Basket, Certainly not more athletic but at least he can get a shot off. He is shooting 77 % on I believe like 8-11 shooting or something like that. Give him the ball and see what he can do!
WHarris1
Bulls down 17 @ half. Hinrich playing pretty bad from what I have seen.

Way to show up for one of the biggest games of the year, boys! headbang.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
This is where Duhon's injury is killing us... I don't know what hinrichs issue is but he is playing like dirt.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Woobi @ Mar 15 2006, 12:11 PM)
I'm awfully excited for this game...

If the Bulls can pull this off then there is definate hope for the 8th seed...

But the Bulls need to get a run of a few games going...

So far so good...

Especially with last night's win with defense (a good sign of good things to come)...

Welcome Aboard cheers.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
its a 10 point game... ~5m inutes left...

come on bulls

pray.gif
maggsmaggs
The Bulls' season is officially done, 3 games out of the eight spot (Sixers.) Now, just lose the rest so we can get two top five picks. Hawks-105/Knicks-106, 1:30 left in OT.
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Mar 15 2006, 09:26 PM)
The Bulls' season is officially done, 3 games out of the eight spot (Sixers.) Now, just lose the rest so we can get two top five picks. Hawks-105/Knicks-106, 1:30 left in OT.

Sadly, I think I agree...there's no use in locking up the 9th spot...
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 15 2006, 07:11 PM)
its a 10 point game... ~5m inutes left...

come on bulls

pray.gif

They got it to 10 a few times, but Mil just kept draining shots. Each team hit a really high percentage of three's. Having both Pargo and Gordon playing heavy minutes hurt since neither can play any defense.

Hinrich was busting his behind late, but it was too little too late for the Bulls.
TeaLeafReaderII
they've got 2 left against Philly so not all is lost... but they need to get their spiff together.... and they need Iverson ankle to stay messed up.

but if they keep coughing up the ball the way they did to day... they might as well give up.
hammerhead johnson
Wow, what a sad freaking game that was. Why are we looking to shoot 3 pointers every single time? What in the hell kind of a game plan is that? Skiles, for the love of God, get your head out of your ass and come up with something. You're not going to win in this league if you're constantly settling for shots from 18 to 24 feet out. Yeah, I know that it would be easier if we had Duncan down low or whatever, but try to force the issue a bit more by driving in & drawing fouls.

Pargo looked like a CBA All Star tonight. Napolean Dynamite might be able to shoot a little bit, but OMG are his feet slow. He's a below average rebounder and a horrendous defender. Pike is easily one of the absolute worst players in the NBA. All three of these guys were on the court at the same time! In the 1st Quarter!

A healthy Duhon = Less Pargo, so let's hope that he gets back ASAP.

Gordon is the only guy who should be trying to shoot 3 pointers every time. As long as he doesn't dribble the ball, I'll be content. He tried to make a move towards the hole tonight, booted the ball, and it ricocheted off of two Milwaukee Bucks. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and he does this type of thing all of the time!

Hinrich played good D on Redd for the most part, but there was a play in the 1st Quarter where he left Mike WAY too much room on the baseline & Chandler ended up getting posterized as a result. You have got to minimize the space between yourself and the baseline, and Hinrich definitely knows more about defensive positioning than what he showed on that particular play.
madisonsmadhouse
How embarassing was that? I don't know how you come out in the 1st quarter of the most important game of the season, flat. And not just flat, they flat out did not show up. The defense looked like they took tips from the Trail Blazers game the night before. The 3 point line was open all night long, and guys like Bobby Simmons and Charlie Bell tore us a new one.

As of today not only are the Bulls outside staring in, but they don't deserve to be a playoff team. They should be ashamed.
Balta1701-B
And to make things worse...freaking knicks won in double OT.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.