Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should we go after Bonzi!!??
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
B-4-Bulls
Wow, has ne one seen his games latley? In game 2 he had 29 points and like 7 boards, in game three I think he had 19 points 14 rebounds and last night he had 24 points 17 rebounds for a SHOOTING GAURD!! I defenatley think we should sign him or atleast try. He is a free agent this season BTW.
bulls91
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ May 1 2006, 09:24 PM)
Wow, has ne one seen his games latley? In game 2 he had 29 points and like 7 boards, in game three I think he had 19 points 14 rebounds and last night he had 24 points 17 rebounds for a SHOOTING GAURD!! I defenatley think we should sign him or atleast try. He is a free agent this season BTW.

yo this was fust a crazy thought of mine he will be asking to muck money so that we will not be able to pay for him and still have money left over for the excellent draft next year with oden and others. also he has suposofly been in trouble and not a kind of player that skiles and paxson want on there team.
Bullies4Life
I love those stats for a shooting guard... But I think he was playing some PF tho.... i think i heard him going up against RHorry....anyways, he's not a guy Pax will be targeting over the summer...
bulls91
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 1 2006, 09:44 PM)
I love those stats for a shooting guard... But I think he was playing some PF tho.... i think i heard him going up against RHorry....anyways, he's not a guy Pax will be targeting over the summer...

a SG playing a PF position he will be asking mega bucks like laborn if he is playig all of those position.
SoxFan1
Honestly, I would luuuuuuuuuv Bonzi Wells on the Bulls. He would totally bring a new level of attitude and intensity to the team. He is one of the strongest SG's in the NBA and crashes the board like a PF. For the right price, I'd gladly take Bonzi Wells.
Bullies4Life
I say we get a guy like Deshawn Stevenson... some1 who wont take away much minutes from Gordon and wont require soo much money....
ChWRoCk2
No thanks we dont need anymore guards Im satisfied with the production from kirk gordon and duhon
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ May 1 2006, 10:55 PM)
No thanks we dont need anymore guards Im satisfied with the production from kirk gordon and duhon

R u serious??... we definately need another tall guard... every1 knows it, Pax has said it himself and he will adress this over the summer... Wouldnt it be nice if kirk can actually guard some pg instead of chasing sg all day?? Kirk would have fresher legs in him and wouldnt be soo tired in the fourth... ive seen games where you can tell kirk is tired and his shot is kinda flat.... the guy does so much for this team....
Pax will get a tall guard either w/ our 16th pick, or free agency....
madisonsmadhouse
Not a chance. He is another selfish jerk who fights with teammates, coaches, referees, and anyone else he can. He has also had plenty of run-ins with the law off of the floor. Muncie Central's finest.
nitetrain8601
I wanted him last offseason in which he would've came at bargain value. Oh well.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ May 1 2006, 09:24 PM)

NO!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.