Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Lakers, 11/19/09
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
National showcase for Rose. We lost against them last year but he had some darn fine games. Rose needs to get himself back soon if this team is going anywhere.

Be nice to have a good showing against the champs.
Sanitarium
Pau coming back tonight. Good luck Taj
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ugh, I'm ticked Pau is coming back tonight.. I thought he wasn't going to be back until Christmas?? Hopefully it will take him a few games to shake off the rust. I don't expect him to play much tonight so hopefully he won't be much of a factor. This game excites me because it would be a HUGE win for us if we can pull it off!
Cowch
Well IMO this is worse than the cleveland matchup. The Lakers have a ton of weapons... I guess the only way the Bulls will have a chance is if they shut down at LEAST Kobe. Then they probably have to shoot over 50% minimum. Good luck Bulls! headbang.gif
Balta1701-B
DR1 starts off 0/5 from the field.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Terrible way to end a quarter. Odom steals it from Noah and Miller her were fighting for the rebound.. Of course, Gasol already back to his normal self destroying us down low.
Balta1701-B
Lakers making a big push in the 2nd and the Bulls are falling apart quite hard.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I don't see how you can beat the Lakers with Gasol. They are bigger than any team in the NBA and more talented. They shouldn't lose a game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.