Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dick Bavetta
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Dude Abides
As soon as I saw Dick Bavetta was officiating tonight, I knew there was no chance to get a fair game. That guy freaking hates the Bulls. He is the king of superstar calls. If you look at Shaq or Dwyane Wade the wrong way, it's a foul. If you throw a bull to the floor and he bleeds out of the eye, most likely it was an offensive foul against the bulls.

It will be a miracle if the bulls win tonight, simply bc of this officiating crew. mark my words.

Look for Miami to shoot 2 to 3x as many free throws.

fish you Dick Bavetta!!!!!! fight.gif
The Dude Abides
I've never seen another nba official get so excited when calling a foul.
B-4-Bulls
Agreed, Dick Bavesucka SUCKS!!!! But everyone knew Miami was getting all the calls tonight, the NBA wants the Stars to win, you think they want to see Gordon Hinrich Sweets and Noc in round 2? Hardly. ALthough I think Miami is more of the agresser I still think there were some phantom calls.
Cute Little Bulls Fan
did anyone see when dick bavetta slipped and fell down..I was laughing so hard. It was great..i think it was in the third quarter.
Iguana
I thought it was a pretty terrible game from the officials on both sides. But it did seem a little slanted against he Bulls. blink.gif
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (Iguana @ May 3 2006, 11:08 AM)
I thought it was a pretty terrible game from the officials on both sides. But it did seem a little slanted against he Bulls. blink.gif

Yeah, basically, but at least knick bavetta allowed shaq to get into foul trouble. Just too bad we didn't capitalize.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.