Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Hawks, 2/5/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Bulls with a national TV game against a solid team on the road. Based on our last trip, I'd have said we'd have this game in the bag, but we're missing Noah. With Miller hurting, and Thomas benched for whatever he's being benched for this time, I assume that means we'll see the legendary 5 guard lineup with Devin Brown at C tonight.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ray Allen, NOW, please. Worst 3 point shooting team I have ever seen. Enough said.
DutheDoduhon21
anyone find a video of the stacey king call on the drose alley oop? i was watching espn and im guessing he called it better
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Feb 5 2010, 10:56 PM) *
anyone find a video of the stacey king call on the drose alley oop? i was watching espn and im guessing he called it better

That oop was sick! I think it may have been better than the one on Dragic because of how far he extended and the force that he threw it down with! Unfortunately we lost so it won't have a lasting impression that the other one had.
Sanitarium
The pass looked too high and too far behind, but Rose still grabs it with one hand and slams it... incredible
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.