Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magic @ Bulls, 2/10/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Oops, missed the game thread last night. I swear I checked the schedule on Chicagotribune.com/sports and it showed no game for 2 days. Anywho, 2nd night of a B2B. Will Vince Carter go for 50 or 5?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I never understood why VC settles for so many 3's and long shots. He's a beast when he attacks the basket and lets his athleticism take over. If he does that effectively tonight, it's going to give the Bulls trouble.
Cowch
I honestly have little hope for the Bulls tonight, though they proved me very wrong on that 5-game road win streak. Who is going to stop Dwight? Brad Miller? LOL! I have a feeling this game won't go so well, but here's to a surprise from the Bulls! cheers.gif
Cowch
Wow, this is going EVEN WORSE than I thought it would. Bulls are shooting ICE cold! banghead.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
So who's Rose's All Star replacement?

I can't believe this BS! What freaking luck we have..
DutheDoduhon21
who said hes not playing? they said he would get an MRI tonight and go from there. knowing rose he'll probably play
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Feb 10 2010, 10:50 PM) *
who said hes not playing? they said he would get an MRI tonight and go from there. knowing rose he'll probably play

Nobody is sure but I highly doubt he does the skills competition on Saturday and a bruised hip takes a couple of weeks to heal. And I'll be damned if he doesn't play in this game. We've waited 12 years for this game I sure hope Rose has a speedy recovery!
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 11 2010, 12:19 AM) *
Nobody is sure but I highly doubt he does the skills competition on Saturday and a bruised hip takes a couple of weeks to heal. And I'll be damned if he doesn't play in this game. We've waited 12 years for this game I sure hope Rose has a speedy recovery!

I'd much rather have him be 100% healthy than watch him play in a meaningless game. His development is far more important than his achievements.
DutheDoduhon21
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 11 2010, 01:29 AM) *
I'd much rather have him be 100% healthy than watch him play in a meaningless game. His development is far more important than his achievements.

thats true but weather he says it or not its important and meaningful to rose. he deserves to be there.
DutheDoduhon21
GOOD NEWS-rose going to dallas
Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose left last night’s game versus the Orlando Magic with a bruised right hip at the 9:36 mark of the first quarter. Rose hit the floor following a foul by Orlando center Dwight Howard.

Rose underwent an MRI on his low back and right hip last night at the Rush University Medical Center. The results were consistent with the fall and showed no significant injury to the hip or low back. He will be re-examined in Dallas, Texas on Saturday by Bulls team physician Dr. Brian Cole of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Feb 11 2010, 12:53 PM) *
GOOD NEWS-rose going to dallas

God I hope he magically gets healed up enough to compete Saturday and more importantly Sunday!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.