Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All-star festivities thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Here is the general schedule for the AS weekend.

All Star Celebrity Game, Friday, 2/12, 6:00 CST, TNT
Rookie/Sophomore challenge, Friday, 2/12, 8:00 CST, TNT
HORSE, Saturday, 2/13, 6:00 CST, TNT

Saturday night events, starting at 7:00 CST, TNT:
HAIER shooting challenge
Taco Bell Skills Challenge
Foot Locker 3 Point Challenge
Sprite Slam Dunk contest

Sunday night:
All Star Game, 6:00 CST, TNT

Tentative Bulls Participants; Taj Gibson and DRose are in the Rookie Sophomore Challenge, DRose looks to defend his title in the skills challenge, and makes his first all star game appearance, if the injury last night wasn't too severe.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Rose isn't playing in the rookie/sophomore game and I don't think Taj is either (foot). I was looking forward to Saturday and Sunday though with Rose being in the skills competition and of course the big game.. I really hope he's alright and if anything I hope he atleast gets to play for 5 minutes even if it's on a bad hip.
DutheDoduhon21
iverson and kobe out of ASG, replaced by kidd and lee. does that mean rose starts now???
SoxFan1
I had a dream while taking a nap today that Rose basically turns the Skills competition and the ASG into his own little dunk contest. Just goes nuts.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Rose chances of playing in All Star Game 70-75 %

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives...ll_play_in_asg/
SoxFan1
Rose WILL play 100%, according to Sam Smith.
DutheDoduhon21
he'll play in the ASG but he is out of the skills challenge. replaced by westbrook
SoxFan1
This is the most excited I've been for an All-Star Game since Jordan came back. Watching Rose play will be a delight and hopefully the first of MANY appearances in the ASG.
SoxFan1
Rose finally gets in because Rondo is terrible, gets an early layup and a couple steals. Missed a long jumper.
Balta1701-B
When did the AS game turn into the Grammies?
SoxFan1
Rose with 8 points, 4 assists, and 3 steals, and it looks like he's done for the night. Played 13 minutes. Hopefully he spent a lot of time with Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade.
MB33
DWade is a beast!
Sanitarium
D-Will choked
Chicago Bulls Franchise
DRose and Bosh looked perfect together! I'm drooling as they connected on a few passes for easy buckets. That pick and roll would be insane. Please Bosh, COME TO CHICAGO! And bring DWADE with!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.