Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Knicks @ Bulls, 2/16/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
The NBA trade deadline is Thursday. The Bulls play the Knicks today and tomorrow. If this isn't Tyrus Thomas's swan song with this team, management ought to be replaced with some trained monkeys.
Balta1701-B
Noah and Rose both expected to play. Noah says he's feeling better. VDN sounds more optimistic about Rose than Noah.
Cowch
It will be wonderful to have Noah back. I never thought that I would miss him as much as I did. If the Bulls lose tonight, I'll be upset. Hell, if they don't win both of these games, I'll be upset. But that is the way of the Bulls.
DutheDoduhon21
the noah report had changed since this morning. They are now saying he may be out the whole week.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Feb 16 2010, 02:33 PM) *
the noah report had changed since this morning. They are now saying he may be out the whole week.

That's smart. Nocioni was out 2 months with this injury. We can't afford to have Noah out that long but hopefully by the end of this week he will be able to play on it with atleast a little pain, and maybe by miracle no pain!
Cowch
Does Rose have some new confidence from being an All-Star? I can't watch this game, but 5-5 with over half of the team's points? I love it!
SoxFan1
What a 1st quarter for Rose.
Cowch
Assuming there is no blow up in this 4th quarter, I am LOVING what I see in this game. This is what the Bulls should be doing to all the bad teams. Or at least most of them. It's fantastic to see such a great game from Rose. This game is really showing me how much he means to the team. 65% shooting as a team is just sick. Hopefully tomorrow's game will be just as enjoyable.
Balta1701-B
It's somewhat fun watching DR1 be better than a whole team.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
God Rose is freaking amazing. I love this kid!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.