Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Twolves, 2/19/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
No idea what the Bulls will be fielding in terms of a team tonight.
Cowch
Luckily this is against the Timberwolves and they have had a day of rest. I'd like to see some of the new players because that is always exciting to me. Again, the Bulls should have this game easily, but they like to piss me off. Hopefully they can win another game against a bad team tonight.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I wonder if the Warrick and Murray will play tonight. I assume so, I thought I read somewhere Vinny was going to meet with them to go over their sets for tonight's game.
DutheDoduhon21
warrick looks nice so far. lots of energy and fitting in well so far. flip murray has 3 fouls in less than 10 min i think. lol
MB33
warrick is not bad a lil upgrade over Tyrus
Cowch
Warrick is pushing a double double off the bench, and Murray is at least a better option than Pargo.... so who wants to take a stab at the new rotation once Noah is back that is...
DutheDoduhon21
i think it will be the same rotation as before but obviously with warrick and murray filling in for tyrus and salmons. no pargo and jj please.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Warrick is like a smarter Tyrus Thomas without the upside. He's a more reliable offensive player but Tyrus has him in just about everything else, defense, blocks, passing, steals.. I'm surprised he's so bad at blocking shots considering how athletic he is.
rockren
I was at the game last night...sat a row behind Stacy King and Neil Funk...Stacy King needs two chairs to sit in.

Anyway- the TWolves made tough shot after tough shot throughout the game to lead most of the first three quarters...Bulls were giving Flynn and Brewer what they wanted on the perimeter and they made them pay early. Al Jefferson had a ton of million dollar moves with ten cent finishes. Kyle Love is awful...I don't see what anyone sees in him. Ditto Corey Brewer.

Hakim Warrick....welcome to Chicago. He isn't anywhere near the defender that Tyrus is, but he's an upgrade offensively because he'll play within himself. The Bulls really tried to go inside to Warrick A LOT tonight...found that surprising, but enjoyed it. Flip Murray can't guard a chair and looked so-so offensively.

I thought the key to the game was how our bigs really outplayed their bigs...which is saying a lot considering we didn't have Jo-No and their bigs are supposedly their strength.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.