Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76ers @ Bulls, 2/20/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Not the worst time to keep getting Noah some rest. Let's hope more of the new folks contribute tonight.
DutheDoduhon21
no be honest i would rather see joe alexander in there than jj right now, might as well get a look at him.
rockren
Lets roll
Cowch
Agreed on Noah. Remember the Orlando game? UGH! After tonight, we play Washington, and that might suck without Noah. Hopefully he can come back soon... Anywway, tonight should be another winnable game, hopefully the Bulls will execute how they have the last 3 games..maybe without the having to come back in the second half.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
It seems like Noah has been out for a month but he's only been out 2 weeks. Hopefully he can come back on Monday but I wouldn't play him until he's close to 100% healthy. We NEED him to make the playoffs.
DutheDoduhon21
joakim told KC or swirsky that he would play tonight. cant remember which one.
Sanitarium
lol flip murray

joakim noah with a few minutes
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Warrick with post up moves only Tyrus can dream about.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Holy god, this is a different Bulls team out there!
Cowch
SEVEN players in double figures. Awesome! I am not enjoying Flip shooting so much though. He's second only to Rose tonight in FGAs.
DutheDoduhon21
they look like a new team out there. warrick had some nice dunks. it felt like everything was clicking.
rockren
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Feb 20 2010, 09:41 PM) *
they look like a new team out there. warrick had some nice dunks. it felt like everything was clicking.

Philly helped...the 6ers were some kind of terrible.
BigEdWalsh
Wow. A team record low 4 TO for a game!
chilord
o.o

Well I'll be double-dipped. That was some kind of performance by the boys last night. What a whoopin'!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.