Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Bullets, 2/22/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Bulls riding a 4 game streak of beating teams they're supposed to beat. Here's another.
Cowch
Haha, I am enjoying this streak, but it definitely hasn't been against anyone who I would consider a good team. I hope that if Noah is still not back, that Taj keeps it up because I would HATE to see Washington beat the Bulls in the post tonight. I think the Bulls will either have this won by the end of the 1st or struggle alongside WAS all night but pull away in the 4th. Either way a win is a win and the Bulls need every win they can get with 6-9 in the East being so close.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I wonder how many minutes Noah will get tonight. Will it be two 5 minute stretches? Or will it be 20 minutes, or his usual 30 mpg?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 22 2010, 05:10 PM) *
I wonder how many minutes Noah will get tonight. Will it be two 5 minute stretches? Or will it be 20 minutes, or his usual 30 mpg?

VDN said he'll get a 5 or 6 minute stretch in the 1st half, see how he feels, and go from there.
Cowch
This Wizard's starting five reminds me of some of the past starting lineups that the Bulls through out there. Foye, Howard, McGee, Blatche, and Miller. YIKES! I must say though, some of those right after Jordan left teams' starting lineups were HORRID!
Cowch
Who would've thought a Rose, Hinrich, Flip, Warrick, Taj lineup would work so well? I'm really digging this new Bulls team, can't wait to see them face someone good.
SoxFan1
On the court for the Bulls:

Pargo/Murray/Johnson/Warrick/Noah

Whoda thunk it?

Johnson and Noah just ran a SEXY pick and roll resulting in Noah giving someone a facial.
SoxFan1
Bulls up 10 now half way through the 2nd. Playing really well overall. Rose getting to the hoop at will and the bench play has been solid. Murray and Johnson both putting in some quality minutes.
Cowch
This whole everyone contributing thing is boggling my mind!
SoxFan1
Bulls come out flat in the 2nd half.
SoxFan1
2 points for the Bulls in 5:53 to start the 3rd quarter. We even had 3 straight travels.
Cowch
Man Bulls are SUCKING in this quarter, at least they're only down 4.... get your heads our of your asses!
SoxFan1
What a horrific quarter. My God that pisses me off. Bulls turn a 10 point lead into a 5 point deficit going into the 4th. freaking hell.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
There is no reason in the world why we should be losing to the Wizards. They might have the least amount of talent in the league.
Cowch
Well the Bulls have six more minutes to prove that they can beat bad teams consistently.
Cowch
Here is where I miss Gordon. Having someone capable of nailing some big threes right here would be HUGE.
SoxFan1
Bad defense. Bad fouls. No rebounding. No ball movement. Poor shooting.

What a spiff 2nd half. Unbelievable.

Andray Blatche, James Singleton and Randy Foye are going to beat us. freaking yell at someone VDN. spiff.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Noah needs to get healthy, like NOW. It's clear that he isn't himself, he's already missed to easy dunks since coming back. Either sit him out until he's 100% or he needs to be out there playing like JOAKIM NOAH.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
"Give it to me Flip give it to me!!" Big shot there.
Cowch
Well things certainly turned around in the last minute of play. I love me some DRose....and Flip...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Wtf is Luol Deng shooting? He's the most unclutch player on the team.
Cowch
UGH! This is really driving me crazy. Any guesses on how the last minute goes? I bet VDN does at least ONE stupid thing!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
CHOKE JOB! Unbelievable
SoxFan1
Brutal loss. VDN should be irate.
Cowch
I can't believe the Bulls could only score 39 points in the second half against WASHINGTON.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
VDN is such a dumb ass when it comes to plays out of the timeout. When all other teams get the ball in their best players hands, we go the other route.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 22 2010, 09:45 PM) *
VDN is such a dumb ass when it comes to plays out of the timeout. When all other teams get the ball in their best players hands, we go the other route.

Rose was open multiple times. There's no way VDN drew them up for anyone but Rose. Hinrich never got it to him.

Luol Deng was -17 on the night. He did nothing.
Sanitarium
we need noah back full time
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Feb 22 2010, 10:14 PM) *
we need noah back full time

This.

We can't rely on Brad too long as a starter. He struggled tonight, and we need Noah's rebounding like crazy!
Cowch
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 22 2010, 09:18 PM) *
This.

We can't rely on Brad too long as a starter. He struggled tonight, and we need Noah's rebounding like crazy!

I thought the Bulls would have some trouble with the Wizards' bigs, only because of their size. The next three games are Pacers, Blazers, Pacers. If Noah is still not fulltime for any of those I could see more trouble for the Bulls. Pacers have Murphy and Hibbert, though they aren't THAT great and the Blazers now have Camby and Aldridge. So either of those frontcourts could give the Bulls some trouble if their frontcourt is going to be a mix of Miller, Taj, JJ, and Warrick. It's weird realizing how much difference a player like Noah can make.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.