Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For the Tyson Chandler Haters....
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Bullies4Life
So why does every1 hate Chandler?? Chandler was playing like this years before... and no one was complaining... so why does every1 hate him?.... Oh wait i know, its cuz he got that big contract...

I bet when every1 heard that Chandler got a 60+ million dollar contract no one was like "WWOOOaahhh , why are we paying him ths much??? Pax u should be fired!!!!" Actually, i bet there where fans out there that didnt even care he's getting this much money... as long as the bulls had him....

And now that Chandler has money, most people cant ever see him playing well anymore... It seems that everything good that TC does now, it doesnt matter... However, everything that Chandler does bad, it seems like it gets blown up... Just because he's getting paid all of the money, people say "this guy doesnt deserve 10 mil a year!"

As far as work ethic goes.... is it bad or good?? wait, the guy has been in the league for like 10 years now and hasnt improved right??... Well people forget a lot of reasons why the guy hasnt gotten better....

- Do u guys remember the year when Chandler came in and was dominating the game and averaging like 15 boards or something, and then boooom!!! he suffered from a back injury..... He tried coming back, played some games here and there, and suffered a back injury again and was done for the year.... Well, Chandler didnt work on his game that year as much as he wanted, he had to focused on getting his back "right".... and he did... And every1 in the Bulls organization was proud of him that he had work hard over the summer...

-So the guy hadnt play in like forever, he comes back next year, and has to get used to the game again... he gets off to an ok start, but then gets back on track and has an amazing year, averaging 9.7 boards... I bet every1 was saying, wow, this guy looks like he's gonna be the next Ben Wallace... he plays w/ energy and passion... This is awesome!!

-So the guy gets married gets a new contract, doesnt really practice on his game anymore... He probably took some advice from his agent to take it e z... But im w/ a lot of u guys, I think he took it just a lil bit too e z..... So next he gets his contract, and finally has the "go" to start practicing... and what happens?... He has a breathing problem, and the Bulls tell him to relax, and lets see if it goes away...

Anyways, in my book, Chandler work ethic isnt bad at all... Just wait till this summer, i bet he'll work hard... he has no excuse this time... And he even said it himself "this is going to my hardest working summer ever".... Yay Chandler! headbang.gif

Just wait till he gets big men around him, like the year before.... his game will change for the better... And as far as how Chandlers offense has regressed....... BLAME it all on Skiles and Paxson... they have taken all his confidence away... Theyve been saying it for a while now..."We're not expecting anything from Chandler in the offensive end"..... In other words, U suck Tyson, and we dont trust u, and dont expect u take or make any shots... ANy one notice that when Bill Cartwright was here, Chandler had games when he scored over 20 points??!!.... Now if that happens, that would seem like we won a championship.... Even if chandler scores 10+ points, it seems like a miracle...

Wait till we get other bigs and Chandler will be getting more offensive boards and more tip ins... more garbage points.... Chandler will be alright next year, so stop hatin so much... Thanks biggrin.gif
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Beautifully written! Couldnt agree more!! Thank you Bullies4life!! Hmmmm I think im gonna start a Stop Hatin on Tyson Club.... dry.gif
Bullies4Life
haha thanx. Hey count me in cool.gif
Bullies4Ever
yep.. chandler has said it himself..... this will be his hardest work off-season in his life...... i bet hes gonna work his butt during the summer..... he knows he has to live up to that contract....

but anyways... i dont really see chandler improving that much next season... he'll have a lot of good games...... but im expecting the following year.... when he has had 2 great off-seasons..... then im sure he'll be the "ben walace" everyone wants in their team.... if he doesnt live up to the hype in the next 2 years.... then ill get on the "trade Chandler bandwagon"..... but right now.. he still has too much potential.... especially with a center next to him......(something the bulls dont have now) he can become a beast.

the reason why chandler is very valuable:

-brings energy to the floor
-is the only shot blocker in the team
-can change the opponents shots with his long arms
-pumps up his team (hes like a cheerleader) ------ which is very important to a team
-every team needs character..... thats what chandler brings -----*very important*
-he can play above the rim
-has the ability to grab 20 reb
-has great lateral movement for his size
-is an excelent help-out defender
-can get back on defence fast (the guy is a deer)
-works very well in scott skiles defensive system because has great lateral movement to defend the pick and rolls and then get back to his defender and rotates well

too bad the opposing teams gameplan is always--- take out chandler (get him into foul trouble so we wont see him out there), and always to make sure u put a body on him.... cuz he will hurt u on the boards if u dont look for him and box him out....

-when we had AD and curry... people had to worry about them too.... (always put a body on them) but now.... its mostly chandler now....

bullssmilie1.jpg
nitetrain8601
Don't buy it. He's been cheap for years. Problem is, him and Eddy Curry hid each other's deficiencies very well. Whatever Curry didn't do, Chandler did and vice versa. Now that EC is gone, TC is exposed for what he really is. A not so good player and an overpaid one.
The Gladiator
I agree somewhat but.. There comes a time where you HAVE to perform. What good is there from 6 fouls 0 points and like 2 rebounds? The Answer: NOTHING!
Bullies4Life
Is that what Chandler is averaging right now? Lets see.... woops, i think ur wrong there bud.... I think u made a mistake and ur prolly thinking what hes doing up against the best Center in the league.... But not in the season...
Balta1701-B
At least he's not facing a sexual assault investigation.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 3 2006, 10:07 AM)
haha thanx. Hey count me in cool.gif

you spelled hear instead of here in your sig.
Bullies4Ever
laugh.gif
Bullies4Life
Wow bang.gif I paid $250 and they couldnt even spell "here" right!

J/p i just changed it, thanx man.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 3 2006, 05:57 PM)
Wow bang.gif I paid $250 and they couldnt even spell "here" right!

J/p i just changed it, thanx man.

it's a cool sig and i figured you'd want it right...
scareybullsfan
-when we had AD and curry... people had to worry about them too.... (always put a body on them) but now.... its mostly chandler now....

That says it all. If Chandler has another big guy out there to take on double teams, he's gonna get more opportunities for the easy back door score. Also, if there's someone else out there that is a threat to rebound the ball, Chandler is gonna get that many more opportunities.

Does anyone remember all of the Hinrich to Chandler ally-oops last year? He got that because people were doubling Curry up. How many of those did we see this year? I can't actually remember one from this year.
JPargo
FINALLY someone makes a thread like this. biggrin.gif hehe. Anyways... Im not on the trade chandler bandwagon just yet because i do think that he need someone like eddy that is "Dominant" in the paint so that he can do his job. Tyson does not have the body for a center so i would say hes done a legit job at the Center pos. Next year everyone thats says to trade Chander will see how good he really is. They've forgotten how much of a help he was for us last year
RememberThe90's
Im sorry you Chandler nut suckers don't have a leg to stand on
tonight.

Chandler was garbaaage out there tongiht..garbage.

They even said when Chandlers on the floor he is soo inept on offense
that Shaq can rest on D.

IF you really think Chandler is worth 2 shits as a baskeball player..
find another sport to watch becuase you have no clue on how to evaluate a
basketball player
whitesoxfan101
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 3 2006, 09:25 AM)
So why does every1 hate Chandler??

Part of this is Paxson's fault for giving a player who has never lived up to potential a HUGE contract, but my problem with Tyson is he has stone hands, can't shoot or score points, takes stupid fouls, is too weak to guard the tough inside players, and isn't consistent enough getting rebounds and blocks. Oh, and we gave up Elton Brand (yes, Krause's fault, but doesn't change the fact) to get him. Other than that, he's fine.
punkalexa
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 3 2006, 09:25 AM)
So why does every1 hate Chandler?? Chandler was playing like this years before... and no one was complaining... so why does every1 hate him?.... Oh wait i know, its cuz he got that big contract...

I bet when every1 heard that Chandler got a 60+ million dollar contract no one was like "WWOOOaahhh , why are we paying him ths much??? Pax u should be fired!!!!" Actually, i bet there where fans out there that didnt even care he's getting this much money... as long as the bulls had him....

And now that Chandler has money, most people cant ever see him playing well anymore... It seems that everything good that TC does now, it doesnt matter... However, everything that Chandler does bad, it seems like it gets blown up... Just because he's getting paid all of the money, people say "this guy doesnt deserve 10 mil a year!"

As far as work ethic goes.... is it bad or good?? wait, the guy has been in the league for like 10 years now and hasnt improved right??... Well people forget a lot of reasons why the guy hasnt gotten better....

- Do u guys remember the year when Chandler came in and was dominating the game and averaging like 15 boards or something, and then boooom!!! he suffered from a back injury..... He tried coming back, played some games here and there, and suffered a back injury again and was done of the year.... Well, Chandler didnt work on his game that year as much as he wanted, he had to focused on getting his back "right".... and he did... And every1 in the Bulls organization was proud of him that he had work hard over the summer...

-So the guy hadnt play in like forever, he comes back next year, and has to get used to the game again... he gets off to an ok start, but then gets back on track and has an amazing year, averaging 9.7 boards... I bet every1 was saying, wow, this guy looks like he's gonna be the next Ben Wallace... he plays w/ energy and passion... This is awesome!!

-So the guy gets married gets a new contract, doesnt really practice on his game anymore... He probably took some advice from his agent to take it e z... But im w/ a lot of u guys, I think he took it just a lil bit too e z..... So next he gets his contract, and finally has the "go" to start practicing... and what happens?... He has a breathing problem, and the Bulls tell him to relax, and lets see if it goes away...

Anyways, in my book, Chandler work ethic isnt bad at all... Just wait till this summer, i bet he'll work hard... he has no excuse this time... And he even said it himself "this is going to my hardest working summer ever".... Yay Chandler! headbang.gif

Just wait till he gets big men around him, like the year before.... his game will change for the better... And as far as how Chandlers offense has regressed....... BLAME it all on Skiles and Paxson... they have taken all his confidence away... Theyve been saying it for a while now..."We're not expecting anything from Chandler in the offensive end"..... In other words, U suck Tyson, and we dont trust u, and dont expect u take or make any shots... ANy one notice that when Bill Cartwright was here, Chandler had games when he scored over 20 points??!!.... Now if that happens, that would seem like we won a championship.... Even if chandler scores 10+ points, it seems like a miracle...

Wait till we get other bigs and Chandler will be getting more offensive boards and more tip ins... more garbage points.... Chandler will be alright next year, so stop hatin so much... Thanks biggrin.gif

I love it!!! I agree that it's beautifully written! I do agree that Chandler is being over paid. I don't really like that. In the thread someone also posted about Eddy Curry helping him out and I think that is where the problems comes in. He's a good player, but he needs backup. For example, Sweetney doesn't really play much. He also gets into trouble. Harrington..I don't know.. and Schenscher is just starting off with the Bulls.. maybe he is under too much pressure. I think he knows people are talking.. I don't know. I just hopes he better himself and I don't like that he gets paid so much. There are better players that obviously get less money. Chandler also doesn't seem like a confident player and I guess he lets players get to him. Maybe that explains the fouls. Someone should work on that. I still have hope.
FromWayDowntown
The main problem with Tyson is that he is way, way too hard on himself. Look at his body language every time he commits a foul, turns the ball over or anything negative. His emotions can get the better of him. He has to learn to reign in the negativity and turn it around.

Probably some tapes of seeing how Tim Duncan does it will help him out.
SleepyWhiteSox
Playoff numbers:

4.5 rpg, 0.3 bpg, 3.9 ppg, 4.83 fouls per game

'Nough said.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ May 6 2006, 10:43 PM)
Playoff numbers:

4.5 rpg, 0.3 bpg, 3.9 ppg, 4.83 fouls per game

'Nough said.

Going up against the most dominant player in the league....
'Nough said
punkalexa
QUOTE (FromWayDowntown @ May 6 2006, 06:54 PM)
The main problem with Tyson is that he is way, way too hard on himself. Look at his body language every time he commits a foul, turns the ball over or anything negative. His emotions can get the better of him. He has to learn to reign in the negativity and turn it around.

Probably some tapes of seeing how Tim Duncan does it will help him out.

Good point!
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 7 2006, 09:42 AM)
'Nough said

I can't stand that excuse...This isn't even the shaq of old, our lack of a frontcourt made him look a lot better.

Wanna bet nenad krstic has a much better series?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ May 7 2006, 01:59 PM)
I can't stand that excuse...This isn't even the shaq of old, our lack of a frontcourt made him look a lot better.

Wanna bet nenad krstic has a much better series?

Nenad Krstic is the freaking man.
Bullies4Life
Cant stand that excuse???

Well, of course Shaq isnt as good as he used to be... But he is a guy that teams still have to focus on and have to double team him when he gets down in the paint.... He still demands double teams... right? If u watch him play, Shaq is still a very dangerous player...

If u notice during the playoffs... When Chandler was not in foul trouble and guarding shaq, Scott Skiles would take out Chandler a lot of times when Shaq went on to the bench... And then skiles would bring him back to the court when Shaq returned to the court.... So yes Chandler was guarding Shaq a lot...
That being said... Chandler could not leave shaq open.... So he couldnt do what he usually does when hes usually out there in the paint... Chandler could barely help out and get some weak side shots blocked because he had to stick w/ Shaq all the time... Do u know what happens when Shaq is open?? Shaq has GREAT hands, the guy can catch almost anything... All a player has to do is throw it up there, and Shaq will just grab it and dunk it.... So that explains why his Blocked shots per game were low in this series...
If Chandler was used more as a help out defender, instead of the guy who had to guard shaq all the time, i guarantee you his stats would be better... His blks would be higher and so would his rebounds.... Please dont just look at stats in ONE SERIES.... look at the season as a whole....

And u said that if i wanted to bet that Nenad will have a better series than Chandler.... Why would you say that?? Is Nenad going to guard Shaq most of the time??? I dont think so... i think that Jason Collins has to do that... And Nenad is a by far a better offensive player than Chandler... no argument there... there no doubt in my mind that he will have some pretty offensive numbers....But basketball isnt just all about one side of the court, its also about defending, and rebounding... which is something that Chandler is better at then Nenad Krstic...
But overall, you cant really bring up Nenad when he's playing as PF instead of C like Chandler did against Shaq... if nenad had to guard Shaq all series long... Shaq would get everything he wants from Nenad... theres a good chance Nenad would be in foul trouble all the time unless he lets Shaq back down all day and Dunk it ...
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 7 2006, 09:42 AM)
'Nough said

Shaq was in foul trouble half the series...he wasnt playing against shaq all that much.

Quit making excuses for Chandler.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ May 7 2006, 09:49 PM)
Shaq was in foul trouble half the series...he wasnt playing against shaq all that much.

Quit making excuses for Chandler.

Yeah, both Chandler and Shaq got a lot into foul trouble.... but like i said, Scott took Chandler out a lot of times when Shaq went to the bench..... and saved him up until Shaq came out back on the court... biggrin.gif Not everytime, but most of the time.... so yeah he was going up against Shaq most of the time...

Yes, Chandler did have a horrible series, the stats dont lie... But im just a little bit sick of hearing people say that Chandler sucks soo much and should be traded... just because of this series.... Look at Chandler's regular season numbers, not the playoff numbers when he's going up against Shaq... I gurantee you Chandler is a very important piece to this team. Theres a reason why the guy got paid soo much money... just wait till we have a better front court, he will be better, and be more of a difference maker out there on the court... Just be patient and wait till next year... When he has his head in the game, he's a heck of a player... But yeah, right now, he looks like an overpaid player, no doubt. And it sucks too because this is now becoming a league where you have to overpay players just because of their height... But wait till we have a better front court... he will be able to utilize his abilities more, and will be a very important player in this team.... just as he was last year....
nitetrain8601
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 7 2006, 10:35 PM)
Yeah, both Chandler and Shaq got a lot into foul trouble.... but like i said, Scott took Chandler out a lot of times when Shaq went to the bench..... and saved him up until Shaq came out back on the court... biggrin.gif Not everytime, but most of the time.... so yeah he was going up against Shaq most of the time...

Yes, Chandler did have a horrible series, the stats dont lie... But im just a little bit sick of hearing people say that Chandler sucks soo much and should be traded... just because of this series.... Look at Chandler's regular season numbers, not the playoff numbers when he's going up against Shaq... I gurantee you Chandler is a very important piece to this team. Theres a reason why the guy got paid soo much money... just wait till we have a better front court, he will be better, and be more of a difference maker out there on the court... Just be patient and wait till next year... When he has his head in the game, he's a heck of a player... But yeah, right now, he looks like an overpaid player, no doubt. And it sucks too because this is now becoming a league where you have to overpay players just because of their height... But wait till we have a better front court... he will be able to utilize his abilities more, and will be a very important player in this team.... just as he was last year....

Well Chandler is a great fouler and Skiles probably thought, "Well if he hits him hard enough, maybe Shaq will get mad, throw a swing and get suspended." We all know Chandler's good for ----.
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ May 7 2006, 02:56 PM)
And u said that if i wanted to bet that Nenad will have a better series than Chandler.... Why would you say that?? Is Nenad going to guard Shaq most of the time??? I dont think so... i think that Jason Collins has to do that... And Nenad is a by far a better offensive player than Chandler... no argument there... there no doubt in my mind that he will have some pretty offensive numbers....But basketball isnt just all about one side of the court, its also about defending, and rebounding... which is something that Chandler is better at then Nenad Krstic...
But overall, you cant really bring up Nenad when he's playing as PF instead of C like Chandler did against Shaq... if nenad had to guard Shaq all series long... Shaq would get everything he wants from Nenad... theres a good chance Nenad would be in foul trouble all the time unless he lets Shaq back down all day and Dunk it ...

Very good point.

But my point still stands that tyson was worthless in the playoffs.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ May 9 2006, 12:52 AM)
Very good point.

But my point still stands that tyson was worthless in the playoffs.

Yes, Chandler didnt do much this sereis... the stats dont lie.....
Alpha Double Negative
I wasn't expecting much from the Bulls as a whole this year, and they pretty much finished around where I thought they would. I expected Chandler to do much much better, but the sky isn't falling with him. I dont think this team will be worse off if they give him next year to do something. I also may be the only person with confidence that Chandler could score 10-12 ppg, including Chandler himself. There's no excuse for a player with his size and athleticism to not be able to score that much on garbage buckets alone. This offseason is particularly huge for Chandler out of any Bulls player. I think people would be far more disappointed if Chandler still couldn't catch a ball next year than there would be people upset that Gordon still can't dribble.
Bullies4Ever
i just want to see another shot blocker with Chandler.... the bulls havent had 2 good shot blokers on the court since i cant even remember....

then i wanna see how our defese would look like...

-bulls only have one shot blocker on this team (TC) and when hes on the bench.... our defense kinda sucks... cuz everyone drives in and attacks the hole... -that is why chandler is very important to this team

-i want to see another big man that can block whenever TC is on the bench or i wanns see Chandler with another shot blocker together on the court... (that would be scary)
Bullies4Ever
bump for this beautiful thread biggrin.gif

and hey.. very quick... anyone see Ben Wallaces stats during the Heat vs Pistons match throughout game 5?? well.. just like Chandler had a bad series.. Ben Wallace only had like 1 blk the first 4 games.. why? because he had to guard shaq... u cant leave shaq alone and try to get some blks... or else if people see shaq open theyre going to pass it to him.. and hes going to dunk.. so that explains why both Chandler and Wallace had very few blks against the Heat.... biggrin.gif

lets go bulls! bullssmilie1.jpg
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ May 13 2006, 08:54 AM)
i just want to see another shot blocker with Chandler.... the bulls havent had 2 good shot blokers on the court since i cant even remember....

then i wanna see how our defese would look like...

-bulls only have one shot blocker on this team (TC) and when hes on the bench.... our defense kinda sucks... cuz everyone drives in and attacks the hole... -that is why chandler is very important to this team

-i want to see another big man that can block whenever TC is on the bench or i wanns see Chandler with another shot blocker together on the court... (that would be scary)

chandler is not a shot blocker. he is a help defender. he has proven he cant guard anyone(not including Shaq)...He is fine at coming over to help with someone else's man, but he cant block shots in a 1 on 1 situation.

I think he's shawn bradley with more athleticism.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jun 12 2006, 11:41 PM)
chandler is not a shot blocker. he is a help defender. he has proven he cant guard anyone(not including Shaq)...He is fine at coming over to help with someone else's man, but he cant block shots in a 1 on 1 situation.

I think he's shawn bradley with more athleticism.

its not all about shot blocking.. its about being able to change peoples shots... chandler can do that...

and most blocks come from helping out others.. not one on one
Bullies4Ever
Chandler has begun workouts at Cali with his trainer... his trainer and Scott Skiles have kept in touch...

Chandler has told Skiles he wants to work really hard this summer...

this was heard on the radio by an interview with Skiles...

side note: Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich have been practicing at the Berto already....
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ Jun 16 2006, 12:28 AM)
Chandler has begun workouts at Cali with his trainer... his trainer and Scott Skiles have kept in touch...

Chandler has told Skiles he wants to work really hard this summer...

this was heard on the radio by an interview with Skiles...

side note: Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich have been practicing at the Berto already....

Chandler said the same thing last year, and the year before that, and the year before that.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 16 2006, 11:23 AM)
Chandler said the same thing last year, and the year before that, and the year before that.

Actually Tyson never said that last year... He actually said he was avoiding most strenuous workouts and pick up games because he didn't want to get hurt as he was negotiating his contract.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 16 2006, 11:46 AM)
Actually Tyson never said that last year... He actually said he was avoiding most strenuous workouts and pick up games because he didn't want to get hurt as he was negotiating his contract.

Did he not say he was going to workout by himself and build some more muscle?
Bullies4Life
LOL its funny how some people think that Tyson has like never worked out before, and is lazy, and i guess they are shocked that he might actually be working out right now... jpshakehead.gif
Bullies4Ever
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 16 2006, 11:23 AM)

lets not forget the breathing problem he had... and his eating problem..he couldnt reallydo much... and lets not forget about his back like 2-3 years ago.. he concentrtaed heavily on that...
Bullies4Ever
sometimes i wonder how Chandler scored 27 points.. (thats almost 30)

but then i quickly recall....

Paxson and Skiles!! banghead.gif
dasox24
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ Jun 29 2006, 10:48 PM)
sometimes i wonder how Chandler scored 27 points.. (thats almost 30)

but then i quickly recall....

Paxson and Skiles!! banghead.gif

Yeah, didn't he have a game against Portland a couple years ago when he had like 27 and 19? I remember thinking, "Oh man! He's broken out now! Look out big men of the NBA. Tyson is here." And, then the next two years occured, and he never came close to that again. It's cool, though. If he can be a 10/10 player next year with he shot-altering defense, I'd be very happy.
Bullies4Ever
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jun 29 2006, 11:54 PM)
Yeah, didn't he have a game against Portland a couple years ago when he had like 27 and 19? I remember thinking, "Oh man! He's broken out now! Look out big men of the NBA. Tyson is here." And, then the next two years occured, and he never came close to that again. It's cool, though. If he can be a 10/10 player next year with he shot-altering defense, I'd be very happy.

same here man.. thats not much to ask for either.. pretty realistic goal if Chandler keeps working out this summer like he already has.. then good things will happen...
Bullies4Ever
"My thing is, regardless of what happens, I'm going to be an All-Star next year. I realize I had a tough year last year. I'm not going to allow that to happen again in my career."-Chandler

Thats the kind of attitude u need right there.. u need some confidence.. u need to set some goals and work hard for them to reach..
I really wished Chandler could stay... It would be awesome if he took a paycut... Im with u all.. I think Hes getting payed too much....He had a bad start because of his agent telling him to not practice during last years summer.. but just like Pargo said on another thread.. lets keep him one more year.. now that hes actually practicing without any problems this summer... no back injuries, no breathing problems, he can finally eat right and gain some weight, and no agent telling him to not work out..

Watch this guy average like 8 points 13 boards... im going to be mad... but i do understand it will free up some capspace.... hmm.. its going to be sad for me to see this guy go...
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ Jul 4 2006, 09:03 AM)
"My thing is, regardless of what happens, I'm going to be an All-Star next year. I realize I had a tough year last year. I'm not going to allow that to happen again in my career."-Chandler

Thats the kind of attitude u need right there.. u need some confidence.. u need to set some goals and work hard for them to reach..
I really wished Chandler could stay... It would be awesome if he took a paycut... Im with u all.. I think Hes getting payed too much....He had a bad start because of his agent telling him to not practice during last years summer.. but just like Pargo said on another thread.. lets keep him one more year.. now that hes actually practicing without any problems this summer... no back injuries, no breathing problems, he can finally eat right and gain some weight, and no agent telling him to not work out..

Watch this guy average like 8 points 13 boards... im going to be mad... but i do understand it will free up some capspace.... hmm.. its going to be sad for me to see this guy go...

Yes, I will cry if he gets traded mecry.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
if we lose chandler in a deal that doesn't net KG or O'Neal I'm going to be very dissapointed...

the Bulls had a great young team that was learning how to play together with awesome chemistry... becoming the next detroit...

now I see us freaking it all up to become the next Miami.
RememberThe90's
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 4 2006, 09:19 AM)

That would be fine by me considering Miami just won the title.
rolleyes.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
This post has been edited by the TalkBulls staff to remove objectionable material. TalkBulls encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jul 4 2006, 09:19 AM)
if we lose chandler in a deal that doesn't net KG or O'Neal I'm going to be very dissapointed...

the Bulls had a great young team that was learning how to play together with awesome chemistry... becoming the next detroit...

I'm all for winning an nba title like Miami.

Chandler is going to be the same player this year that he has been the last 5. He is more of a liability than an asset.

Skiles cant even keep him on the floor bc he gets into foul trouble way too quick.h
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jul 4 2006, 03:23 PM)
I'm all for winning an nba title like Miami.

Chandler is going to be the same player this year that he has been the last 5. He is more of a liability than an asset.

Skiles cant even keep him on the floor bc he gets into foul trouble way too quick.h

Chandler will be a better player this year because of gaining some more muscle. He's gonna get better... Dont expect Chandler to have that bad of a year like he did this year. And the guy still makes an impact when he's on the floor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.