Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blazers @ Bulls, 2/26/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Deng skipped practice yesterday after banging knees with Granger, but should play. Noah went for X-rays yesterday.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This is going to be a tough matchup for us. I don't remember the last time we beat Portland. They have so much size on their frontline so we are going to have to be great on the glass if we want to win.
DutheDoduhon21
the bulls will honor red and norm tonight with a video tribute sometime in the 1st quarter. cant believe its been a year.
rockren
LETS GOOOOOOOO
Sanitarium
bulls hanging with them into the third quarter... i hope portland likes what they see in kirk.

but man, gotta like hakeem warrick so far. if nothing else, he's consistent enough where we don't have to play taj heavy minutes. upgrade over tyrus as far as i'm concerned.

Cowch
I really can't believe that the Bulls have out-rebounded Portland so far, though that is dwindling. The Bulls realllly need to close this 3rd quarter strong.
Cowch
Derrick Rose, are you kidding me? headbang.gif
Sanitarium
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Feb 26 2010, 09:34 PM) *
bulls hanging with them into the third quarter... i hope portland likes what they see in kirk.

but man, gotta like hakeem warrick so far. if nothing else, he's consistent enough where we don't have to play taj heavy minutes. upgrade over tyrus as far as i'm concerned.

that being said he's no aldridge.
Sanitarium
oh spiff we're gonna choke..
Cowch
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Feb 26 2010, 08:48 PM) *
that being said he's no aldridge.

I find it sad seeing him do so well against us.

This game is driving me CRAZY!
Cowch
Wow, great win. Tonight has been an exciting night in the NBA.
Sanitarium
great game... i wish espn would start showing more of the evenly matched games like this one and not lopsided snooze fests like orlando/nola
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Wow. Wished I woulda gotten to watch this game. Rose looked like he had himself a game with 33. Noah finally got some heavy minutes as well and put up numbers we are used to seeing.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Cowch @ Feb 26 2010, 09:40 PM) *
I really can't believe that the Bulls have out-rebounded Portland so far, though that is dwindling. The Bulls realllly need to close this 3rd quarter strong.

Are you aware that the Bulls are the top rebounding team in the NBA?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.