Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mavs @ Bulls, 3/6/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Dallas is as good and hot as any team in the league since the deadline. Without Noah, these Bulls are outgunned tonight.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Without Noah it's not looking good for the Bulls. I'm seriously doubting our playoff hopes now. We just helped Milwaukee get back in the playoff picture and now they are ahead of us in the standings. This is a loss tonight. Dirk is going to kill us and Haywood is going to kill us on the boards.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Mar 6 2010, 05:55 PM) *
Without Noah it's not looking good for the Bulls. I'm seriously doubting our playoff hopes now. We just helped Milwaukee get back in the playoff picture and now they are ahead of us in the standings. This is a loss tonight. Dirk is going to kill us and Haywood is going to kill us on the boards.

And when you say "We helped Milwaukee get back into the playoff picture", let's note exactly what you mean.

John Salmons with the Bulls: 33 mpg, 42 FG%, 12 PPG
John Salmons with the Bucks: 35 mpg, 46 FG%, 20 PPG.

I can do a similar improvement-exercise with Thomas but that doesn't matter.

I call that a system-indictment.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Mar 6 2010, 07:09 PM) *
And when you say "We helped Milwaukee get back into the playoff picture", let's note exactly what you mean.

John Salmons with the Bulls: 33 mpg, 42 FG%, 12 PPG
John Salmons with the Bucks: 35 mpg, 46 FG%, 20 PPG.

I can do a similar improvement-exercise with Thomas but that doesn't matter.

I call that a system-indictment.

I call that a small sample size. Both of their averages will drop quite a bit after today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.