Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jazz @ Bulls, 3/9/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
This stretch of games without Noah has losing skid written all over it. Maybe we can slide into the top 10 in the draft and keep our pick.
Cowch
This streak has certainly been ugly....Utah has been playing very well for a while now. I always like to see the Jazz lose to the Bulls because I can rub it in all of my friends' faces. The only way the Bulls win tonight is if they shoot a very high percent and out-hussle the Jazz. They are easily the faster team afterall.
DutheDoduhon21
aggrey sam reported the bulls had a upbeat practice and drose said guys were on the ground and just having fun dunking on each other. sounded like it was a good practice hopefully it transfers over to the game tonight.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Yeah. The Bulls aren't making the playoffs. We can't stop a team of old ladies out there. It's absolutely pathetic. Noah is big but even then we are still playing atrocious defense.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Mar 9 2010, 05:50 PM) *
aggrey sam reported the bulls had a upbeat practice and drose said guys were on the ground and just having fun dunking on each other. sounded like it was a good practice hopefully it transfers over to the game tonight.

I think the part where a lot of them were being dunked on transferred over.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.