Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wade practices, plans on playing
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
In case you were wondering, here's a pre-game-6 update on Wade.

"Unless something happens in my sleep, I plan on playing," Wade said. "And I plan on being effective."

Wade's hip was still bothering him Wednesday, even after another round of painkillers, ultrasound therapy and ice packs. Still, he vowed to be ready when the Heat visit Chicago for Game 6 of an Eastern Conference first-round series on Thursday -- with a chance to end the Bulls' season.

"In a close-out game, you think of it as do-or-die," Wade said. "You don't want to take it to that seventh game or that next game. So in close-out games, you want to come out and give it your all on both ends of the floor."

"If he's ready to go, he'll go. If he's not ready to go, he won't go," Riley said. "He couldn't play last year in Game 6. That was it ... he was really in great pain. We'll just have to wait until tomorrow. Treatment, ice, all that stuff. We'll see."

Wade will continue the medication and therapy until game time, seeking any way of easing the ache.
B-4-Bulls
Obviously... Even Skip Bayless from Cold Pizza knew it was an act. He said it was the worst "Academy Award Act" Hes ever seen saying, "My god he acted like he was dying out there and there is no way he could come out and play BETTER than he did in the first half with a hip pointer". I actually AGREE with Skip for the first time ever.
TeaLeafReaderII
hopefull all the pain killers and anti-inflammatories they are pumping him full of mess up his shot. pray.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Spare me the Willis Reed drama, please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.