Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Derrick Rose @ Magic, 3/11/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Hey you, yeah you, reading this. Do you have any serious injuries? If not, can you start at SF for the Bulls tonight?

This will not end well.
Cowch
I also can't see this going any other way than bad. Orlando is playing even better than they were last time the Bulls faced them... Unless Rose scores 60+ points, idk how they can possibly win.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Cowch @ Mar 11 2010, 01:20 PM) *
I also can't see this going any other way than bad. Orlando is playing even better than they were last time the Bulls faced them... Unless Rose scores 60+ points, idk how they can possibly win.

I think Rose could score 60 and the Magic could still win 110-57.

Yes, I know what I just said.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I wish now that they weren't on TNT cuz this is going to be embarrassing.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Dwight Howard is a pissy baby. He's pathetic. He just became my least favorite player in the NBA. He gets every call there is and the ones he doesn't he bitches about. Grow up Howard
DutheDoduhon21
wow cant believe rose went down the exact same way again. glad his wrist is just sprained not broken. now we are without our 3 best players.
DutheDoduhon21
Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard wasn't exactly remorseful after knocking out Bulls point guard Derrick Rose again with a hard foul.

After knocking Rose to the court and out of the game for the second time in about a month - Rose suffered a bruised right hip after a fall on Feb. 10 -- Howard was asked about Thursday's hit in the Magic's 111-82 victory.

"He went up and he fell," he said. "That's all I remember."

In fact, Howard even sort of blamed Rose for both falls.

"As a big man you never try to hurt anybody coming down the lane," Howard said. "Me and Derrick are cool. I think he's a great player, a great person. You never want to see him get hurt.

I talked to him during the All-Star break and I told him, 'If you come down the lane, always come on two feet. That way you'll be on balance. If you come off one, all it takes is somebody's body to hit you the wrong way and you're gonna fall."

What Howard meant is that when Rose goes up for the shot he should jump off both feet instead of one.

"I hope that he gets better," Howard said of Rose. "I hope there's nothing seriously wrong with him. I never intended to hurt him. It happened."

Magic coach Stan Van Gundy took the defense of his center a bit farther:

"You know, the thing on that play, looking at it, I don't even think Dwight fouled him. I think Rose fouled Dwight. He pushed off.

"But regardless, Derrick goes in there with such unbelievable force that it was the same [as last month]. He's going full speed and he's hitting basically an immovable object and he lands tough. I feel really bad. I hope he's not hurt badly."

im glad they are concerned.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Mar 11 2010, 11:55 PM) *
im glad they are concerned.

Wow what a douche. fish SVG and Dwight Howard. Dwight clearly fouled him as he extended his elbow directly into Rose's chest and his body momentum caused Rose to fall the way he did. It was a foul and Howard is a cheap shot artist and now takes the place of RIP Hamilton as my most hated player in the NBA wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.