Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Walking Wounded @ Heat, 3/12/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
I wonder if there's actually any team in the league that the Bulls can beat without Rose, Noah, or Deng. I think the Nets could easily stomp that lineup.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Anyone think the Bulls could beat Kentucky, Syracuse, or Kansas right now? I don't
DutheDoduhon21
with all the injuries its not realistic to think we can beat any team right now. no team can win a game without their 3 best players.
Cowch
What is the starting lineup?tongue.gif Hinrich, Law, Warrick, Gibson, Miller. Hahahahaha.
DutheDoduhon21
in the mybulls email it says pargo, hinrich, JJ, taj, miller LOL
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I guess atleast JJ is getting some PT. Even though I haven't been totally thrilled with his play at all this season, to say the least, he had a pretty solid game yesterday. Maybe this extra time will help him build some confidence going into the offseason next year so he can be a true rotation player.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Mar 12 2010, 05:40 PM) *
I guess atleast JJ is getting some PT. Even though I haven't been totally thrilled with his play at all this season, to say the least, he had a pretty solid game yesterday. Maybe this extra time will help him build some confidence going into the offseason next year so he can be a true rotation player.

Solid performance for Johnson last night as well.
Sanitarium
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Mar 12 2010, 06:40 PM) *

I agree.. and IMO he needs those minutes at the 3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.