Full Version: Chicago NBDL team @ Grizzlies, 3/16/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Taj Gibson
James Johnson
Brad Miller
Janerro Pargo
Flip Miller

Think they'll win their matchup tonight and earn the chance to face #1 seeded Kansas on Thursday?
Cowch
I cannot believe the team that they're putting on the court tonight. This definitely rivals some of the starting lineups in the very late 90's/early 00's... I like to remain optimistic, but come on.... I guess those horrible teams back in the day DID win some games though. When will this season be over? banghead.gif
Sanitarium
Bring back Ron Mercer!!
Balta1701-B
LOL, Johnson isnt' even in in the reported starting lineup. VDN is supposedly going with the 3 guard small lineup domination with Law, Pargo, and Miller.
DutheDoduhon21
yup swirsky says acie law is starting. whats funny is he say "a c" on twitter lol
Sanitarium
Can't watch the game.. but Joe Alexander is listed in the box score.. is this true? It would be nice if he turned into something
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I liked it better when Vinny didn't play Pargo. I can't figure out why he was playing ahead of Acie Law down the stretch when Law was actually getting something done.
BigEdWalsh
I've gotta give that bunch a lot of credit. God, what an awful lineup, but they hung in there and clawed back. What can you do?
DutheDoduhon21
cant question the effort, we just arnt healthy enough to win games right now. why isnt acie law ahead of pargo in the rotation?
Balta1701-B
This explains why Johnson wasn't starting.
James Johnson lost his opportunity to build on his 20-point game against the Heat from a starting role for disciplinary reasons. Team sources said Johnson arrived after Monday's brief practice ended and also was fined for his tardiness.

"If we had more bodies, he would've been inactive," one source said. "He needs to learn."

Johnson has displayed habitual tardiness this season.

"I'm disappointed in myself," Johnson said. "I have to show the guys that I can't let the team down. I did that by being late. I have to take the consequences like a man and own up to it."

Johnson finished with four points in 26 minutes and said his goal is to finish strong and take momentum into the offseason.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.