Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heat @ Bulls, 3/25/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
That was a good time for a few more days off.
Cowch
Well, even if the Bulls lose all the rest of their games, they could still finish 11th...but who knows, maybe they'll get the top pick again in the lottery. rolleyes.gif
Anyway, I'd like to see them string together a couple of wins...at least enough to get into the playoffs, so tonight is a pretty big game in that regard.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Should be a good game. Noah set to play 15-20 minutes tonight and with DRose back in full force we should win this game! The TNT crew is at the United Center tonight so hopefully the stadium will be rockin!
MB33
forget about the playoffs the way they are playing they dont deserve to be in it
Balta1701-B
We're losing 74-44. What else is on.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
LOL. This might be the worst game I've ever seen as a Bull's fan. This game pisses me off more than any. We got demolished by a bad team. What does that make us? I am hoping the season just ends now so I don't have to hear anything more about them until July 1st.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.