Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: interesting happenings in milwaukee
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Sanitarium
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/stor...utsquad6-100329

Gotta say I'm a big fan of this kind of stuff.. the majority of nba regular season games have a really dry atmosphere and aren't very exciting if what's on the court isn't exciting. If I wanted to sit and have a beer watching the game I'd just do it at home in front of the tv.

I think intense fans like this at every arena would only improve NBA games.. build some rivalries and just increase the intensity during games.

Anyone on the bulls gonna step up and do this? Noahs Ark? The Rose Garden? Eh? sigh
SoxFan1
This is the NBA's version of a college basketball student section. Nothing special. That's what fans are SUPPOSED to do.
DutheDoduhon21
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 29 2010, 06:21 PM) *
This is the NBA's version of a college basketball student section. Nothing special. That's what fans are SUPPOSED to do.

this exactly. i wish all nba stadium's would be like college, especially the bulls. but we know thats not going to happen unless they lower the ticket prices.
Sanitarium
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 29 2010, 07:21 PM) *

I agree.. it is what fans are supposed to do. but it IS special because it's not really happening anywhere. Not even cleveland or LA.

and ticket prices are the problem.. anyone who drops 4 digits for a couple of seats in the first dozen rows isnt there to act rowdy.. and anyone who drops 2 digits is stuck too far away from the action to be that interested. I hope Bogut keeps this up for at least another season so hopefully other executives catch on.. maybe set up some kind of lottery at a decent price for a block of seats in the lower sections..

the united center is already intimidating enough... imagine it with a couple hundred rowdy fans standing courtside heckling the opposing team? thats what home court advantage is all about
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.