Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Celtics @ Bulls, 4/13/10
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Win and you're in. The Celtics don't have a whole lot to play for, they're pretty much locked into the 4th spot in the East, although there are some Finals seeding matchups they might care about. The C's have blown the Bulls out 2x this season. The Raptors won last night and are 0.5 games back with 1 for them and 2 for the Bulls.
DutheDoduhon21
is it win and we're in? even if the raps won last night?
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Apr 13 2010, 12:23 PM) *
is it win and we're in? even if the raps won last night?

If the Bulls win tonight and tomorrow, they're in regardless of what the Raptors do. The Bulls control their own destiny.
DutheDoduhon21
yeah i knew that, i thought you were saying if they won just tonight. last home game so lets make it a good one. i hope the UC is crazy.
Cowch
Hoping to catch the second half of this on TNT...I hope it's a good game. I'll be happy to see the Bulls in the playoffs regardless of what seed they are.
SoxFan1
I really freaking hate Rondo.
MB33
kirk showed up to play
Cowch
QUOTE (MB33 @ Apr 13 2010, 08:54 PM) *
kirk showed up to play

One hell of a game by the Bulls' back court. 30 and 39..DAMN!

Can you imagine how good the Bulls could be if Rose and co played that well more often?
SoxFan1
Rose > Rondo.
Cowch
I hope that the Bulls can jut steamroll into the playoffs, make a push. I'd LOVE to see the Bulls knock Lebron out in the first round, how funny would that be?
Sanitarium
QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 13 2010, 11:08 PM) *
I hope that the Bulls can jut steamroll into the playoffs, make a push. I'd LOVE to see the Bulls knock Lebron out in the first round, how funny would that be?

That would be better than the Warriors taking down the mavs a few years ago... I'd sell Flip Murrays contract to satan to make that happen
Balta1701-B
Oh, by the way

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.