Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Cavs, 4/19/10, Round 1 game 2
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
It'd be really nice to steal one in Cleveland.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
If there is even the tiniest glimmer of hope left for us to win this series, we will win tonight!
soxfan3530
I think the Rock says it all.....

Cleveland Sucks

DutheDoduhon21
noah will hear it from the Cleveland fans tonight after his comments about the city. should be a hard fought game, im expecting some hard fouls hopefully.
Cowch
I'm stuck at work so I'm gonna miss this one. I figure they'll win the only game I can't see. lolhitting.gif
Sanitarium
James Johnson is lebron fodder right now.. what the hell
Sanitarium
bulls offense looks... dare i say it... fluid? and lebron looks a little out of rhythm. good first half, deng slashing, rose distributing, and noah getting easy looks down low.

just gotta keep it close
MB33
so the bulls decide to double lebron when there is 40seconds left in the game how about trying that earlier in the 4th when he was hitting a bunch of shots!
Sanitarium
And it ends the same way every other bulls/cavs game has ended the past 3 years.. lebron isolated against kirk or deng and just shooting over them for the game
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Apr 19 2010, 10:41 PM) *
And it ends the same way every other bulls/cavs game has ended the past 3 years.. lebron isolated against kirk or deng and just shooting over them for the game

He hit some ridiculous shots though. Sometimes you gotta tip your cap.

We've kept both games in Cleveland fairly close. It's time to win a couple in Chicago.
Cowch
I'm not confident that the Bulls can even this up, but it IS possible. Shooting better would make a world of difference.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 20 2010, 07:32 PM) *
I'm not confident that the Bulls can even this up, but it IS possible. Shooting better would make a world of difference.

Or just having the Cavs not shoot 51% from the field. (and it's not like they weren't playing tight defense too).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.