Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cavs @ Bulls, 4/25/10, Round 1 game 4
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
When we came into this series, I wanted to win 2 games. You put some legitimate fear into the Cavs, force them to defend home court, and maybe even give yourself a shot to win it if you do that early. Plus...you give a nice exhibition for Chris Bosh.

Even if you win those 2 games looking poorly, you're bailed out by the refs, you blow a 20+ point lead, you can't defend the 3 ball...if someone complains about you having won by any of those methods, you can always respond "yeah, but it happened twice".

Let's win this one. Then, put some real worry into Cleveland if we can keep it close in game 5.
Cowch
If the Bulls do in fact win this one, this could get very interesting. Do you think the NBA lets the Cavs LOSE in the first round? I don't. Most people think the Cavs are going to come out strong in this one, but I could see them trying too hard and missing easy shots. Hopefully Deng can continue to play well, and Hinrich can make some threes again, the Bulls really need that.
SoxFan1
There is a difference between Deng being aggressive and stupid. In this series, he's mainly been stupid.
Sanitarium
oh well. it was a good run. i'm thinking the cavs just tanked the last game so they can finish the series at home.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
That was an embarrassment. Cleveland's depth is unbelievable. We got almost all of their bigs in foul trouble and they still didn't have to play Ilgauskus. Nobody really acted like they cared except for Noah. Rose basically did nothing, hardly had any rebounds or assists and shot too many jumpshots.. There really wasn't that much good that we can take away from this game other than Noah's 20 and 20 performance. I love that guy, he never gives up.

Well atlealst we got one game and that's all I was asking for. I just hope we don't have two blowouts in a row, we need to make game 5 a tough one for Cleveland. I just don't see us winning in that building in an elimination game. I would say Lebron is going to go off on us but he's done that every game this series already. Kind of annoying because I know in the next series he's going to shoot like 20% from 3pt and won't be able to make those off balance jump shots that he's making against us..
Cowch
This was a really frustrating game. The Bulls were missing left and right, UGH! It would be pretty funny if the Cavs DON'T win the next game. I was also only asking for one game, so I'm satisfied. Bring on free agency!
MB33
that was a spanking by LBJ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.