Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Cavs, 4/27/10, Round 1 Game 5
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
The way I look at it, there is little bad that can come of this game.

If the Bulls win, I'm happy.

If the Bulls lose...we can finally cure our case of VDN.
Cowch
We can only hope that the VDN situation will be fixed. I'm happy either way for many reasons. I never expected the Bulls to get anywhere near a championship and they actually won a game. As much as I love watching it, the Bulls aren't in the lottery this year. Most importantly I got to watch my favorite team 5 more times than I had anticipated on.smile.gif Plus all my anticipation of these games has made time pass slowly, so July 1st will come "faster."
Sanitarium
is this game rigged?
MB33
now we can talk about draft,coaches, free agency etc....
Cowch
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ Apr 27 2010, 08:20 PM) *
is this game rigged?

Man, some of those calls were RIDICULOUS! I wish it had gone differently, but the game was well-played regardless. Rose is something else, how could a top FA NOT want to play with him?
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 28 2010, 02:10 AM) *
Man, some of those calls were RIDICULOUS! I wish it had gone differently, but the game was well-played regardless. Rose is something else, how could a top FA NOT want to play with him?

Good to know the NBA decided that Lebron James's arm needed extra rest.
Sanitarium
QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 28 2010, 02:10 AM) *

Because they're choosing between Rose and Miami Wade sad.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Few thoughts on the game.

First of all, the thing that I'll never forget were those 3 RIDICULOUS fouls on Brad Miller against Shaq. I have never seen in my life a series of calls as god awful as those were in a span of 10 seconds. Miller did nothing, absolutely nothing but defend his ground against the 400 pound Shaquile Oneal. If the game was called fairly, the Bulls win game 5, it's that simple. Another thing that pissed me off was Lebron's left handed free throw. I don't know what the players thought about it but I took it as arrogance. Give me a break, he could shoot the first free throw just find but all of a sudden his arm was going to fall off and he had to switch on the second. Such a drama queen.

Whatever.. I'm glad the Bulls fought hard all series long, the Cavs had too many weapons and all the Bulls really had was Noah and Rose and I guess you could throw in Deng at times. Now lets add Bosh or Wade and have a rematch with Cleveland next year!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.