Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lebron called Rose after Game 6 vs Boston
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
Shortly after Cleveland was eliminated by Boston in the second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs, LeBron James placed a call to Bulls guard Derrick Rose.

What did they talk about?

Word is, James said he likes Rose's game, likes his team and would welcome the chance to play together

More at the link: http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=381195
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Omg get it done Garpax!

What used to be a pipedream seems to be more and more like reality. If we land Lebron James, this will be the biggest thing since 1998 when we last won a championship. To think Lebron would even think about calling anyone after his game 6 loss is very telling. He likes DRose, and he's said great things about our entire roster before the playoffs and during. Supposedly he and Taj Gibson are buds and hung out last summer while Taj was working out at USC. Aside from the mega dream which would be signing Bron and then sign and trade for Bosh, we MUST sign a shooter as well. A Lebron + Morrow offseason would be a dream come true and put us right at the top of the list for title contenders.
rockren
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 16 2010, 10:48 PM) *

Mercy....that's pretty cool.
Sanitarium
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 17 2010, 12:51 AM) *
Omg get it done Garpax!

What used to be a pipedream seems to be more and more like reality. If we land Lebron James, this will be the biggest thing since 1998 when we last won a championship. To think Lebron would even think about calling anyone after his game 6 loss is very telling. He likes DRose, and he's said great things about our entire roster before the playoffs and during. Supposedly he and Taj Gibson are buds and hung out last summer while Taj was working out at USC. Aside from the mega dream which would be signing Bron and then sign and trade for Bosh, we MUST sign a shooter as well. A Lebron + Morrow offseason would be a dream come true and put us right at the top of the list for title contenders.

i was just thinking about morrow the other day, i doubt he's available though, is he?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ May 16 2010, 11:42 PM) *
i was just thinking about morrow the other day, i doubt he's available though, is he?

He is a restricted free agent, so technically yes
SoxFan1
I think Lebron and Reddick at the MLE is more "realistic" than Lebron and Morrow.

But the main part of the equation is getting Lebron in the 1st place.
Wanne
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 16 2010, 10:48 PM) *

The James phone call to Rose was mentioned by ESPN reporter Scoop Jackson and confirmed by a league source. Rose has been taking things slowly since the Bulls season ended with a first-round loss to Cleveland, but he visits the Berto Center on occasion. The source said the James-Rose conversation did not last very long.

Just how in the world do they "confirm" something like that?!?
Cowch
This is getting more and more to the point that if Lebron ISN'T a Bull next season, I will be disappointed. STOP GETTING MY HOPES UP MEDIA!
GreatScott82
QUOTE (Cowch @ May 17 2010, 02:14 PM) *
This is getting more and more to the point that if Lebron ISN'T a Bull next season, I will be disappointed. STOP GETTING MY HOPES UP MEDIA!

haha exactly!! what a tease this whole thing is. . im guessing he stays in Cleveland.
SoxFan1
This is getting insane: http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/05/17/expect-...low-to-chicago/

Lebron signs with the Bulls and Doc Rivers is the new head coach?
rockren
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 17 2010, 09:22 PM) *
This is getting insane: http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/05/17/expect-...low-to-chicago/

Lebron signs with the Bulls and Doc Rivers is the new head coach?

I want some more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.