Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: are we going to resign anyone?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Sanitarium
of:

Joe Alexander
Devin Brown
Acie Law
Brad Miller
Ronald Murray
Jannero Pargo
Hakim Warrick

if the price is right i think you bring back brad. pargo and devin brown do not belong in the nba. acie law and flip murray are bad apples.

warrick im not sure about.
DutheDoduhon21
if we brought any back i would take miller, acie law and maybe flip
Balta1701-B
Some of those guys will be brought back or turned into sign-and-trade pieces, simply because the Bulls are going to need some depth. Miller's at the top of my list, if he wants to come back, because you can never have too many big men. Otherwise, it depends on who is added in the draft and in FA and trades. And whether that overseas guy who's name I can't remember comes over.
Sanitarium
omer asik?
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Sanitarium @ May 27 2010, 12:56 PM) *
omer asik?

Yeah, him. I couldn't get Omri Casspi's name out of my head and couldnt' figure out who to google. It was morning.
GreatScott82
We might have to start re-signing everyone with all the sh%t Wade is talking about the Bulls loyalty. What a chooch. For the record, I do NOT want Wade here! If anything Reiny is TOO loyal.
rockren
QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ May 28 2010, 05:57 AM) *
We might have to start re-signing everyone with all the sh%t Wade is talking about the Bulls loyalty. What a chooch. For the record, I do NOT want Wade here! If anything Reiny is TOO loyal.

Wade is just trying to "cock-block" the Bulls IMHO.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
If we can I'd like to bring Miller and Law back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.