Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls Lose The Series....CBF
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Im not gonna even recap the game because it was alot of luck from Miami minus Shaqs greatness in game 6. The Bulls just sucked, couldnt hit a shot to save their lives. Hinrich and Noc had good games, after that nobody did anything.

Now its the offseason and we now look to the draft! I think the Lottery is in like 2 weeks so we will see what we get. Noc is defenatley our best player and should get a new contract after this years is up or whenever hes done with it. Deng played terrible except was ok in this game, he needs to work on his game alot this summer. Chandler is pathetic and either is going to step up next season or release him or trade him the year after next. There comes a time when you have to produce.

Bulls showed more class throughout the series and they deserved to win it because they played with passion and heart, unfortuanetyly those teams dont always win especially when you have refs that give the game to Heat from the start because the league wants to see stars. I hate Wade and still think hes overated but thats besides my point. I am ready to see what the Bulls can give us next year with their new big man!
RememberThe90's
Time to get some talent Pax
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.